Lip Ship 39 >

Lip Ship 39

Notices

Lip Ship 39

Old 01-14-2008, 08:21 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by fountain40icbm
The only reason his boats are in the mags is because he is in Florida and it able to give the testers the boat. For all the other dealers they have to ship their boats to Florida for testing. It's just because Phil is located in South Florida. If Phil were located anywhere else it wouldnt be the same period!!
I suppose the reason why Cigarette uses some of the Lip Ship boats in commercials, catalogs and broachers is because they didn't have one of their own available that day for photos.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:25 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by tim mccray
I didn't really notice this before, but Fountain40ICBM has that title, and a picture of a Gladiator, that looks like a Lip Ship boat.. WTF? And people are giving him attention because of ????
I don't know the why behind the name but I do know that he is a teenager, his dad owns the Lip-Ship Gladiator that's for sale, and that he is close with the Ocean Performance dealer...has said in the past that he helps them with their website or something like that. He is generally pretty knowledgeable but must be drinking too much koolaid.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:54 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The only reason his boats are in the mags is because he is in Florida and it able to give the testers the boat. For all the other dealers they have to ship their boats to Florida for testing. It's just because Phil is located in South Florida. If Phil were located anywhere else it wouldnt be the same period!!

That's by far the most ridiculous thing you have EVER said on this website, and the lowest blow you've taken at Phil.

Maybe your arena can't shell out the pennies to get their boat to South Florida, but Skater, MTI, Outerlimits, Fountain, and everyone other dealer seem to have no problem getting their boats to Florida for testing and magazine shoots.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:00 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

Your telling me that if Philly wasnt in North Miami Florida and wasnt right down the street from the factory that Lip-Ship performance would be the same??? Please....you know im right, and Phils location is one of the reason why he is so successful!!! All the other boat brands are usually from the factory or Florida dealers. It's costly to ship a boat even if you got the money.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:02 PM
Registered

Yo Tim they're giving me attention because we've dealt with Phil and I know what im talking about!!!!!!
Omerta, i dont do anything for Ocean anymore. I did them a favor for a month a year ago.
Abraham, dont blame you since you own Phils best work!!
Old 01-14-2008, 09:03 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Your telling me that if Philly wasnt in North Miami Florida and wasnt right down the street from the factory that Lip-Ship performance would be the same??? Please....you know im right, and Phils location is one of the reason why he is so successful!!! All the other boat brands are usually from the factory or Florida dealers. It's costly to ship a boat even if you got the money.

One of the reasons why he's so successful?? What are some of the others??
Old 01-14-2008, 09:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tim mccray
One of the reasons why he's so successful?? What are some of the others??
Cigarette only dealer, Harold, and Maurico (sp) and Florida. He rents a space, doesnt have a service dep., no storgage ect... He has TnT for all his customers.

Last edited by OL40SVX; 01-14-2008 at 09:10 PM.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:08 PM
Registered

Received 3,414 Likes on 1,104 Posts

Obviously you know nothing about the testing of boats for the trials. Boats are shipped from all over the country to the west coast and east coast trials by all manufacturers that are invited. Anyone can ship their boat and many ship from WAY outside of Florida (and Az. where the other tests are done). Don't comment on things you know nothing of.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:08 PM
Registered

Its an open board and i can speak my mind. There are things on our boat that we have changed or think could be done another way to make it better! No one is perfect not even Phil despite what all you people think!!! This thread is just out of control.
Old 01-14-2008, 09:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
Obviously you know nothing about the testing of boats for the trials. Boats are shipped from all over the country to the west coast and east coast trials by all manufacturers that are invited. Anyone can ship their boat and many ship from WAY outside of Florida (and Az. where the other tests are done). Don't comment on things you know nothing of.
Right by the Manufactures, not dealers.

Quick Reply: Lip Ship 39

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.