Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Am i asking to much!!! >

Am i asking to much!!!

Notices

Am i asking to much!!!

Old 06-10-2008, 11:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Am i asking to much!!!

after looking at the market,I really start to ask myself that !!! http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/5617
Attached Images  

Last edited by kevinr; 07-28-2008 at 04:19 PM.
Old 06-10-2008, 11:14 PM
Registered

Received 396 Likes on 221 Posts

Kevinr,
The boat looks great. good luck on the sell.
Jr.
Old 06-11-2008, 07:57 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 813 Likes on 376 Posts

I saw that boat the other day while surfing Ebay....

Boat looks great - still might be a hard sale in this market. We've watched some nice boats sit on the market for a long time at less than that.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:48 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm going to say no your not asking to much. You have a great package for the guy who knows what he is looking at. Bad market your going to have to wait for the right guy or take a hit. Good luck.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:24 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

great set up.... that puppy must move pretty good.....

i like it....
Old 06-11-2008, 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by SKRAMER
I'm going to say no your not asking to much. You have a great package for the guy who knows what he is looking at. Bad market your going to have to wait for the right guy or take a hit. Good luck.
exactly what i was thinking ,I know I would have paid the difference ,when i was looking!!! you never know!!

the phone call's i have been getting only care about the top speed!!!, there is so much more difference in the Cig's than other brands . KR
Old 06-11-2008, 05:13 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I wouldn't say you're asking too much, you're just fighting against the market. The biggest issue isn't value, it's finance-ability. If a guy had the downstroke he'd need to do the financing, he's probably looking at late 90's/early 00's boats.

I'll bet that SOB hauls ass in sloppy water. That's what these "top speed" mouth breathers will never understand. Let 'em have their Fountains and their ponds and rivers.
Old 06-11-2008, 06:45 PM
Registered

Received 396 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by Chris Sunkin

I'll bet that SOB hauls ass in sloppy water. That's what these "top speed" mouth breathers will never understand. Let 'em have their Fountains and their ponds and rivers.
Couldnt said it better if I had a year to come up with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 09:33 PM
Registered

Received 419 Likes on 280 Posts

89 is not too much to have the $ in mecanic you have in there IMO. As said, financing 89 or close on an 1988 boat could be tough, would be affraid people would choose newer boat with stock power maybe almost as fast if not as fast as yours... just my thought... Good luck and keep us posted!
Old 06-11-2008, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by jeff32
89 is not too much to have the $ in mecanic you have in there IMO. As said, financing 89 or close on an 1988 boat could be tough, would be affraid people would choose newer boat with stock power maybe almost as fast if not as fast as yours... just my thought... Good luck and keep us posted!
Alot of maint. on those Bravo's,depending on how they drive,but they dont learn that til later,also depends where they run the boat, lakes or rivers,true statement!, Gulf of Mexico ,, not so sure,extra weight helps, and i promise you i can drive around them, unless they are a little brave ,then they gota worry about those peski drives entering & exiting the seas. back to my first statement,I know what this one can do

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.