Cigarette Fire sales >

Cigarette Fire sales

Notices

Cigarette Fire sales

Old 08-18-2008, 06:12 PM
Registered

Received 951 Likes on 511 Posts

Originally Posted by bcschoe
OMG, Enough already...We could all go broke tomorow and most of us would figure out how to get back on our feet pretty quickly. The only thing we cant get back is time.

Stop talking and get on with it. Buy a boat, enjoy the boat, enjoy the boating lifestyle and stop typing about how great or how terrible it is!

Dont forget to sign up for boat school when you buy the new boat.....

Brad a sharper response would have been: "with all the money you are saving buying the boat, spend it wisely by signing up for school!"
Old 08-18-2008, 06:17 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by bcschoe
OMG, Enough already...We could all go broke tomorow and most of us would figure out how to get back on our feet pretty quickly. The only thing we cant get back is time.

Stop talking and get on with it. Buy a boat, enjoy the boat, enjoy the boating lifestyle and stop typing about how great or how terrible it is!

Dont forget to sign up for boat school when you buy the new boat.....

well put..and it was a pleasure meeting you this weekend. Jeff
Old 08-18-2008, 09:34 PM
Hurley
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Brad a sharper response would have been: "with all the money you are saving buying the boat, spend it wisely by signing up for school!"

LMAO,
How about "If you were earning money for the amount of time spent playing on the internet you wouldn't need to low ball".
Old 08-19-2008, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by hurleyr
LMAO,
How about "If you were earning money for the amount of time spent playing on the internet you wouldn't need to low ball".
I can relate to that comment.
Old 02-03-2009, 12:08 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by Wild
Everyone wants a deal, had a guy call and make me an offer for my $150k and a classic camaro, i sayed yes, he then called back and said how about $140 and the car - he heard a dial tone after that, some people got balls. Dont make an offer, then reoffer after that offer is accepted

Thats half the reason i have it listed with a broker, i dont have time for the Bull Sh*t calls
I bet you wish you had this deal back?
Old 02-03-2009, 07:12 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cigarette275
I bet you wish you had this deal back?
na, the price on camaros has fallen as well and i got 3 more boatting months in after that deal
Old 02-03-2009, 09:30 AM
Registered

Most people are in denial. Most do not understand the truth of this derivative market that caused this mess. Its actually a $500 trillion dollar problem alone in the USA - not including globally. Mark my words here - everything will drop in price as more jobs are lost, mortgages continue to be reset through 2010, more banks go bust etc. Simply there is no cash out there and wont be for many years. In a year or two - you will be able to buy anything - pennies on the dollar. Its beginning to happen now. Stay out of debt, accrue cash and keep it out of the banks. Cash is king and always will be. Democrats are working on a plan now to confiscate 401k plans, IRA`s etc. Its the only money left out there. The information is out there - dont be suckered in like the rest of the herd and/or sleeping masses. And dont get fooled by the coming rally in the markets - it will be only short lived! I`ll be in South America for the next 3 months. Good luck to everybody- Don
Old 02-11-2009, 04:49 PM
Registered

Received 303 Likes on 145 Posts

nobody has anything to say after cigarettedons remark???? dreamer and jupiter you think this horse is dead yet or should it be beat some more??????
Old 02-11-2009, 05:06 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

just agree....

some thoughts

media blitz is just to stave off panic to the masses... but the worst is yet to come...

wait till big box credit tenants like home depot and lowes sears jc penny macys saks start to default on their leases the commercial side of realestate has yet to implode

hotel occupancy is at an all time low
restaurant closures r going to be staggering

Last edited by dreamer; 02-11-2009 at 05:31 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 05:12 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 302Sport
nobody has anything to say after cigarettedons remark???? dreamer and jupiter you think this horse is dead yet or should it be beat some more??????
Leave this dog alone Sport. It's been beat enough. There will surely be some people forced to liquidate and the deals will be there. Some Cigs will be available at great prices, some won't. Nuff said.

Quick Reply: Cigarette Fire sales

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.