Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Cigarette Fire sales >

Cigarette Fire sales

Notices

Cigarette Fire sales

Old 02-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Registered

Received 162 Likes on 81 Posts

I will be making a great deal on this boat for somone in the market. I know that the market is slim, but some people want to be in a reliable, fun, classic. Some boats never loose value after a while.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o27698-en.html
Old 02-12-2009, 06:55 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CigaretteDon
Most people are in denial. Most do not understand the truth of this derivative market that caused this mess. Its actually a $500 trillion dollar problem alone in the USA - not including globally. Mark my words here - everything will drop in price as more jobs are lost, mortgages continue to be reset through 2010, more banks go bust etc. Simply there is no cash out there and wont be for many years. In a year or two - you will be able to buy anything - pennies on the dollar. Its beginning to happen now. Stay out of debt, accrue cash and keep it out of the banks. Cash is king and always will be. Democrats are working on a plan now to confiscate 401k plans, IRA`s etc. Its the only money left out there. The information is out there - dont be suckered in like the rest of the herd and/or sleeping masses. And dont get fooled by the coming rally in the markets - it will be only short lived! I`ll be in South America for the next 3 months. Good luck to everybody- Don
That is pretty close to my take on it.
Steve
Old 02-13-2009, 07:35 PM
tsp
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cigrocket
I will be making a great deal on this boat for somone in the market. I know that the market is slim, but some people want to be in a reliable, fun, classic. Some boats never loose value after a while.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o27698-en.html
That is one of the nicest cigs I've seen for sale. I love the classic simple clean lines. No plastic, no pimped out colours. Good luck with the sale. Just out of curiousity what are you hoping to get for it?

As for the economy...I wish I could f**k up at work and still get a $1,000,000 bonus!

TSP
Old 02-14-2009, 09:22 AM
Registered

Thanks for the comments. I will make a good deal on the boat, to whom ever can come up with the money. I have had some offers that I have accepted, but in the end money on my doorstep talks. For whats in it, I am selling it for what the motors would cost to build in all reality.

Somone will get a good deal
Old 02-17-2009, 12:14 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by cigrocket
Thanks for the comments. I will make a good deal on the boat, to whom ever can come up with the money. I have had some offers that I have accepted, but in the end money on my doorstep talks. For whats in it, I am selling it for what the motors would cost to build in all reality.

Someone will get a good deal
I wish it were me. Mistress' are my favorite boats. I'm a real sucker for old school. I just didn't know two years ago what I'd be able to buy now.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:54 AM
Registered

Talking

Find this Mistress a new Home. Not many left that are in this condition and have this many upgrades.

Thanks for the comments
Old 03-12-2009, 10:41 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

In spite of this difficult economy some boats are continuing to sell; Lip-Ship has recently sold the new 50 w/3-1075's; the new 39 /700 boat; Pudges redo and the Finish Line boat; Pier 57 sold the new blue 39/700 boat.
Old 03-13-2009, 07:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by omerta one
In spite of this difficult economy some boats are continuing to sell; Lip-Ship has recently sold the new 50 w/3-1075's; the new 39 /700 boat; Pudges redo and the Finish Line boat; Pier 57 sold the new blue 39/700 boat.
Awesome,at least someone is trying to help the economy! Alright tire kickers time to bring some dough to the table and stimulate the economy and buy a boat!
Old 03-13-2009, 10:54 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by omerta one
Skater had more boats in various stages of construction than I've EVER seen at their factory. Everything from boats just being popped from the mold, all the way to being ready for delivery. There was barely enough room to get any pictures because the boats were so close together.
Old 03-13-2009, 01:19 PM
Steve_H

yep, everything is hunky dory. the dow is at an all time high, unemployment at an all time low and people are spending money like it grows on trees

Quick Reply: Cigarette Fire sales

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.