Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Cigarette Fire sales >

Cigarette Fire sales

Notices

Cigarette Fire sales

Old 08-13-2008, 01:52 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I know of two owners kicking them self for not taking my offers... I guess I will try again next year for less
Old 08-13-2008, 02:20 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by customryder
I think the best buys will be the repo bank owned boats, you dont see many, but if you can find one it will be a fair deal.. also I think you will be seeing a few out their soon.. people HATE to make payments in the winter.. exp if their broke..

Just my 02 ct.
They usually have stopped cleaning, servicing, and generally giving a damn about the boat before they get it repoed. Not to mention the stuff they "steal" from it before the bank takes it (covers, stereo, props, carpet, engine parts, even seen drives removed). If they can't afford the boat they sure can't afford to maintain it.

Again, mostly trash that will require substantial money to be worth having.
Old 08-13-2008, 02:54 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I learned a long time ago

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR

you may get a better deal on something now, but thats just because someone has not cared for it or does not appreciate it. you guys keep kickin tires and workin people over, we will be out boating, call me if you want a ride

Last edited by Wild; 08-13-2008 at 02:56 PM.
Old 08-13-2008, 03:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BLee
They usually have stopped cleaning, servicing, and generally giving a damn about the boat before they get it repoed. Not to mention the stuff they "steal" from it before the bank takes it (covers, stereo, props, carpet, engine parts, even seen drives removed). If they can't afford the boat they sure can't afford to maintain it.

Again, mostly trash that will require substantial money to be worth having.

Just drives?????
Old 08-13-2008, 03:36 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by customryder
I know of two owners kicking them self for not taking my offers... I guess I will try again next year for less

both you and Dreamer (and let me throw Jim darr in there)..are two peas in a pod..I should start a poll on who will buy a performance boat first.
Old 08-13-2008, 03:52 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,308 Likes on 451 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
both you and Dreamer (and let me throw Jim darr in there)..are two peas in a pod..I should start a poll on who will buy a performance boat first.
dont forget hydrocruiser.
Old 08-13-2008, 03:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wild
I learned a long time ago

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR

you may get a better deal on something now, but thats just because someone has not cared for it or does not appreciate it. you guys keep kickin tires and workin people over, we will be out boating, call me if you want a ride
ill take a ride randy, ill buy the beer and bring the bi tches.....
Old 08-13-2008, 04:13 PM
Registered

Received 951 Likes on 511 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
I wouldn't throw them in the Jim Darr category. They are buyers in a buyers market. I think dreamer/customrdyer have both had a dozen performance boats between them and CR likes to get a new one annually. They need to buy the boat right and aren't brand specific. I would put myself in the same category, I want to buy another boat but want to buy it right.
Old 08-13-2008, 04:15 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,308 Likes on 451 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
I wouldn't throw them in the Jim Darr category. They are buyers in a buyers market. I think dreamer/customrdyer have both had a dozen performance boats between them and CR likes to get a new one annually. They need to buy the boat right and aren't brand specific. I would put myself in the same category, I want to buy another boat but want the buyer to pay me to take it.
edited for proper content
Old 08-13-2008, 04:51 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 11 Posts

Hey Rod where is this 2002 Tiger for 100 grand???????

Quick Reply: Cigarette Fire sales

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.