Cigarette Fire sales >

Cigarette Fire sales

Notices

Cigarette Fire sales

Old 08-15-2008, 02:39 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The boats that are being sold are being sold for 30-50% off retail 12-18 months ago.

The boats that arent' being sold are the boats with asking prices that haven't changed in 12-18 months.

It's that easy
Old 08-15-2008, 03:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DollaBill
The boats that are being sold are being sold for 30-50% off retail 12-18 months ago.

The boats that arent' being sold are the boats with asking prices that haven't changed in 12-18 months.

It's that easy
i have to agree.... some of the prices that everyone thinks their sheet is worth was even silly 2 yrs ago...
Old 08-15-2008, 07:26 PM
Registered

Received 951 Likes on 511 Posts

Here is a great price TG: http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o18923-en.html

93 TG fresh power for 58K on a trailer! It has been for sale for a year now......
Old 08-15-2008, 07:27 PM
Registered

Received 951 Likes on 511 Posts

Originally Posted by BDiggity
i guess i better sell my $50k cafe & save for a ts so i can be cool like everyone else.
Cafe might not be worth 50K anymore......a two year newer TG is only 58K http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o18923-en.html

Old 08-15-2008, 08:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that thing looks pretty good ,the 93 tg, if its been for sale for a year must be more to it, that seems like an awful good price , if the pic aren't lyin
Old 08-15-2008, 08:22 PM
Registered

http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o18923-en.html
Old 08-15-2008, 09:01 PM
Registered

Received 3,284 Likes on 1,062 Posts

I've been following this thread...It just makes me laugh.

What are you going to do? EVERYTHING used is dropping in price in this economy. It's expected. New stuff is still selling well, just mostly over seas.

Looking for "fire sales" is cool and there's some out there from the guys that are hurting in business due to the economy or used their property to buy the boat and now have to lock in those adjustable loans with a huge increase in house payment. But the "fire sales" are few and far between still, I'd say. If it is a good fire sale, it's not around long enough for it to sit in the classifieds.

Boat sales have slowed across the board as expected but to sit here and think that boats aren't selling, you're crazy. Lots of stuff moving for "realistic" prices. That's not saying they're 50% off or some crazy sh!t like that but most that are selling are dropping the price a bit.

The boats that aren't selling...There's always reasons. You get what you pay for (for the most part).

Unfortunately I have a boat that's going to take a hit if I ever sell it (straight bottom gun). But oh, well. we enjoy it and we bought it right (thank god).

So, carry on...search out those deals. Most will tell you to pound sand but who knows...Maybe the one in 30 people you call will take your lowball offer. Doesn't hurt to try.
Old 08-15-2008, 09:43 PM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by maritaltension
that thing looks pretty good ,the 93 tg, if its been for sale for a year must be more to it, that seems like an awful good price , if the pic aren't lyin

my wife cried when he sent me email w/ new price. she actually looked at the boat when she was in vegas & thats the one she wanted. she isnt an expert but has been on many & we looked at a couple, she said it was immaculate. but back in april it was still about $10k more than what we wanted pay.
Old 08-16-2008, 01:14 AM
Registered

Received 3,284 Likes on 1,062 Posts

Originally Posted by BDiggity
my wife cried when he sent me email w/ new price. she actually looked at the boat when she was in vegas & thats the one she wanted. she isnt an expert but has been on many & we looked at a couple, she said it was immaculate. but back in april it was still about $10k more than what we wanted pay.
Roberts boat is VERY nice and clean. The absolute only reason I can see why it hasn't sold is the TRS's and the older seats. But at that price...Who cares about that! I could live with no headrests and the TRS is a great drive.
Old 08-16-2008, 09:07 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by thisistank
The boats that aren't selling...There's always reasons. You get what you pay for (for the most part).

Amen.... this horse is really being beat to death....

Quick Reply: Cigarette Fire sales

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.