Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Putting My TG 38 Up for Sale >

Putting My TG 38 Up for Sale

Notices

Putting My TG 38 Up for Sale

Old 09-09-2008, 04:52 PM
Steve_H

wow. is this the same boat you had at loto in 07? post some before pics if you have them. having done a bullet i know what it cost to redo a cig and you did a great job

Old 09-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks incredible for a '90!! Good luck with the sale.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:52 PM
Registered

Received 982 Likes on 524 Posts

Beautiful boat, tastefully restored. Why sell with no power? How much for a turn key boat?
Old 09-09-2008, 06:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very nice boat.

Reason for selling? if You didnt sell what would you want to do to the boat next?
Old 09-09-2008, 06:23 PM
Registered

Thanks for all the great comments!!! I guess the main reason I haven't included the power is that nobody is going to like the final "for sale" price if i included the engines. They are Wesco motors - brand new - with 5hr on them and if anyone knows Wesco they have an idea of what they cost.

The guy who built my motor i have a great deal of respect for and there is no doubt in my mind they will last for a long time and if by chance something happens to them he will be there to take care of me! And i'm not out of boating just potentially with this top gun and could put them in my other boat and sell those engines so thats why i'm keeping them with me!

I could put a pair of rebuilt 502 in them then just add $15k..but with those drives and boat you really do want some big power!
Old 09-09-2008, 06:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by drpete3
Very nice boat.

Reason for selling? if You didnt sell what would you want to do to the boat next?

Not really one for holding on to toys for too long......if i don't sell it i'll try and drive it as much as i can...nothing really left to do to it now!!
Old 09-09-2008, 07:03 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Get a better model, maybe it will sell faster
Old 09-09-2008, 07:36 PM
LV
Gold Member
Gold Member

thats a very nice gun, hell of a job bro.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Kool-Aid Man
Not really one for holding on to toys for too long......if i don't sell it i'll try and drive it as much as i can...nothing really left to do to it now!!

Thats what I wondered. Love how it looks. I like this paint scheme best of all. Maybe better in red and white either way its very sharp. Too big for me but still like it a lot.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:51 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Kool-Aid Man
Thanks for all the great comments!!! I guess the main reason I haven't included the power is that nobody is going to like the final "for sale" price if i included the engines. They are Wesco motors - brand new - with 5hr on them and if anyone knows Wesco they have an idea of what they cost.

The guy who built my motor i have a great deal of respect for and there is no doubt in my mind they will last for a long time and if by chance something happens to them he will be there to take care of me! And i'm not out of boating just potentially with this top gun and could put them in my other boat and sell those engines so thats why i'm keeping them with me!

I could put a pair of rebuilt 502 in them then just add $15k..but with those drives and boat you really do want some big power!

Funny thing is this sounds like you want to sell the entire pkg. So Ill bite would the engines take another 40K?

Quick Reply: Putting My TG 38 Up for Sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.