Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Cigarette 30 Mystique, or Vice for sale!!! >

Cigarette 30 Mystique, or Vice for sale!!!

Notices

Cigarette 30 Mystique, or Vice for sale!!!

Old 02-25-2011, 11:04 PM
Registered

Received 3,219 Likes on 1,044 Posts

Originally Posted by tcwcar
yes thats the one.....now there going to take the sawall to it....can you say bow rider...lol
That's HORRIBLE!!! I don't know about taking the saw to a Cig (or the Apache they did it to a few years back either). I can see having a mid cabin boat would be cool and just watch, the appeal is spreading from the west coast to the east. Donzi just came out with a 35' mid cabin and PBM just recently tested the new 35 Hallet (although a west coast boat) and it was VERY nice!

I remember there was some drama about the this Mystique -stripped being repo sold but the parts were available (Hmmmm ).

Then the dude from Cali pops up with it put back together at Desert Storm last year, then it pops up for sale, then gone. Your story tells the reason.

Here's a pic of the boat.
Attached Thumbnails Cigarette 30 Mystique, or Vice for sale!!!-img_4527.jpg  

Last edited by thisistank; 02-25-2011 at 11:08 PM.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:17 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 11 Posts

That would be a sin to do that to that Mystique, I loved mine but it did have the porpoise problem all non TS Mystiques and non TS Cigarette's have. I sold my Mystique pretty cheap, I wanted to move up and did not want to hang on for top dollar. They are good boats, and if it was not for the porpoising issue they would have been great boats!
Attached Thumbnails Cigarette 30 Mystique, or Vice for sale!!!-p738588968-4.jpg   Cigarette 30 Mystique, or Vice for sale!!!-p586699012-5.jpg  
The following users liked this post:
MC ST (03-13-2024)
Old 03-01-2011, 12:46 PM
Charter Member #94
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by kgz3
i have a 02 that was striped and needs to be put back together it had 42 hr. on her when striped i have all new pts. to put her back together. if someone is looking for project call me ph#309-925-4620 i am located in il.
Was this boat for sale about 2 years ago? Something like- a bank repo that had been stripped, but all of the parts that came out of it were also available?
Old 03-01-2011, 01:38 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gordo
Was this boat for sale about 2 years ago? Something like- a bank repo that had been stripped, but all of the parts that came out of it were also available?
Gordo...I believe that is the white/blue/red one posted two above that Tank put a picture of
Old 03-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 174 Likes on 87 Posts

Smokin too much of that Cali grass.... nobody in their right mind would do that.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:57 PM
Joe
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea, I was sick when he told me that, i was dealing with him for about a month, took me alittle time to come up with the funds, but finally did, called him, was ready to make the trip to go get it and he hit me with, well me and my boys had a little pow wow, we decided to keep the boat and turn it into a mid cabin......i thought he was joking at first, but he wasnt........really would of like to have it......wasnt meant to be i guess......By the way it was the boat from NJ or NY, it was a repo, it was a gutted by the first owner, small block boat, the guy that has it now, put 502s with 2.3 whipples in it with bravo drives, he had Imco make him custom exhaust, so he could use the small block ext. exits in the transom.......SO Im still looking, Ill find one, are there any more Mystiques for sale out there????????
Old 03-04-2011, 01:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by tcwcar
Yea, I was sick when he told me that, i was dealing with him for about a month, took me alittle time to come up with the funds, but finally did, called him, was ready to make the trip to go get it and he hit me with, well me and my boys had a little pow wow, we decided to keep the boat and turn it into a mid cabin......i thought he was joking at first, but he wasnt........really would of like to have it......wasnt meant to be i guess......By the way it was the boat from NJ or NY, it was a repo, it was a gutted by the first owner, small block boat, the guy that has it now, put 502s with 2.3 whipples in it with bravo drives, he had Imco make him custom exhaust, so he could use the small block ext. exits in the transom.......SO Im still looking, Ill find one, are there any more Mystiques for sale out there????????
There's only 2 that I know of, both straight bottoms and both in Florida. There was a step bottom in South Jersey at Gifford Marina, I dont think it was for sale though... than again, anything is for sale for the right price.
Old 03-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Registered

Received 105 Likes on 77 Posts

Is there anything that you guys are doing about the porpoising?
Old 03-04-2011, 03:45 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 801 Likes on 369 Posts

Originally Posted by bigboat28
Not sure how it compares but when my Cafe Porpoises it is only in calm water and a quick drop of the drives even a minimal amount clears it up quick.

The Mystiques might be a different animal though as I have seen it discussed a fair amount.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:44 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by bigboat28
Going with a 5 or 6 blade prop seems to be the trick... Cant speak from experience, but Boomer put a set of p5x's on his and that seemed to do it.

A lil trim and tab does the trick too, not as big a deal as its made out to be.... Still a great boat IMO.

Quick Reply: Cigarette 30 Mystique, or Vice for sale!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.