WTB: Mystique, Vice or Updated 35's

Notices

WTB: Mystique, Vice or Updated 35's

Old 03-02-2009, 05:47 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by rlj676
How long ago was that?

Yours by far has the better looking paint.
Jan 2008.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:53 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SLOWRIDE-388
definately take a hard look at the 35 Cafe up here. you will not find a nicer boat.
Baker 500's.....???????????????????? Nice looking boat just too old for me personally
Old 03-02-2009, 05:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Boomer35
Jan 2008.
Wow, he must really "know" this market and his pricing like he told me then.

It appears that Tres Martin may sell that 99 Top Gun flat bottom with some decent power for 75K, making this for 80+ too steep to me.

Last edited by rlj676; 03-02-2009 at 06:15 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 06:48 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Are you looking for a second boat, to compliment the 2003 Cigarette Top Gun you have listed in your profile as your current boat?
Old 03-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Registered

I know to many people this is going to be stupid and not true etc..... but for me anyway the mystique held added value for my lifestlye. i wanted a cigarette, a 35/38 was too big, not only can i not tow it, but the marina where i keep the mystique (high and dry) is pretty close to maxed out with my 30. a 38 would definitly not fit.

so for me mystique was my first choice, i love the size, it handles the water like most 35 to 38's, its got speed and its a cig.... supply and demand i think has a little to do with mystiques holding there value

had that 2002 had a little better paint jobi dont think 79k would be too off the mark, if a 30 was what you were wanting

Last edited by Boomer35; 03-02-2009 at 07:33 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Boomer35
I know to many people this is going to be stupid and not true etc..... but for me anyway the mystique held added value for my lifestlye. i wanted a cigarette, a 35/38 was too big, not only can i not tow it, but the marina where i keep the mystique (high and dry) is pretty close to maxed out with my 30. a 38 would definitly not fit.

so for me mystique was my first choice, i love the size, it handles the water like most 35 to 38's, its got speed and its a cig.... supply and demand i think has a little to do with mystiques holding there value

had that 2002 had a little better paint jobi dont think 79k would be too off the mark, if a 30 was what you were wanting

I think there is a lot to what you say as I specifically want a 30 due to the brand new 3/4 truck I bought that can't really go bigger, etc.

But with so few of them, the one at "70K" really kind of sets the market to some extent, especially given it had lower hours, bigger power and good paint. Boats that are priced right move still, most things sit. I am not of the belief that anything is recovering soon (unfortunately) and when it does the boats people are waiting to sell will be older and gas much higher. If you read old posts going back to 06 even, it has been a "buyers market" from what I can tell, so some people holding out may be missing real buyers, but only time will tell.

If his price was right for that boat, I'd say it'd been sold by now as clearly there are more buyers than sellers of Mystiques. Everything is only worth what someone will pay. I'd probably be willing to closer to 79 but can't/shouldn't, perhaps someone else can and will.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:38 PM
Registered

i wouldnt have paid 79k for the 2002, but i would have probly paid more than 70k for bmanforts. I found mine from a guy who was a "must sell" so im happy, and someone definitly got a deal on bmans
Old 03-02-2009, 08:44 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by rlj676
I think there is a lot to what you say as I specifically want a 30 due to the brand new 3/4 truck I bought that can't really go bigger, etc.

But with so few of them, the one at "70K" really kind of sets the market to some extent, especially given it had lower hours, bigger power and good paint. Boats that are priced right move still, most things sit. I am not of the belief that anything is recovering soon (unfortunately) and when it does the boats people are waiting to sell will be older and gas much higher. If you read old posts going back to 06 even, it has been a "buyers market" from what I can tell, so some people holding out may be missing real buyers, but only time will tell.

If his price was right for that boat, I'd say it'd been sold by now as clearly there are more buyers than sellers of Mystiques. Everything is only worth what someone will pay. I'd probably be willing to closer to 79 but can't/shouldn't, perhaps someone else can and will.
Why dont you just post the real price it sold for!!! That might really set the market price
Old 03-02-2009, 08:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by WMF
Why dont you just post the real price it sold for!!! That might really set the market price
I'm starting to think it's more than what I was told and agreed to, that at least would make some sense as to what happened?

Either way I'm bummed (as you are I'm sure) to miss out on the one deal I clearly thought I was in line for and could swing.
Old 03-02-2009, 08:53 PM
Registered

Received 301 Likes on 144 Posts

listen, ive known billy literally my whole life and this was by no means a blowout or fire sale. For any of you that dont know him, he is a fanatic about the stuff he has, and I wouldnt be surprised if his boat was one of the cleanest and best taken care of 2000's that any of you have seen. With that said, the boat was priced where it should be to sell, not too low and not too high.

Also, I know what WMF had it bought for, and take this however you want, but this boat being a 2000 and the price WMF had it bought for, makes all of the 20 year old Bullets WAYYYYY off in asking price.........when you look at what WMF had it bought for and 5050's Bullet @$40K, which I think is the best priced on the market, I think any logical person would take the 20 year newer boat for the money it would take to buy mystique, correct WMF??????

Last edited by 302Sport; 03-02-2009 at 09:12 PM.

Quick Reply: WTB: Mystique, Vice or Updated 35's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.