WTB: Mystique, Vice or Updated 35's >

WTB: Mystique, Vice or Updated 35's

Notices

WTB: Mystique, Vice or Updated 35's

Old 03-04-2009, 09:12 AM
Registered

Received 311 Likes on 183 Posts

Originally Posted by rlj676
It has very "questionable" paint I'd say, and he won't budge below 79 at this point. He didn't feel 500 efi's are more valuable than HO's, etc. He claims to know the Cig market, but sells a bunch of dirty lookin pontoons and knock-off ski boats from what I can tell. Maybe that is a fair price....but I don't think so.

Compared to the 2000 with 500's that just sold for "70K", that is no deal to me.
LOL, I've never once put the paint job at the top of my needs in a good boat. If it was there its just a plus.....never a minus. If I was looking to move up to a 30ft cig I would pay $79K without thinking twice. That is a great price IMO. Maybe one sold for less once upon a time, but you'd have to be the buyer to know whether or not it was actually a good "deal". Id pay an extra $10K if it was a freshwater boat. I'd pay an additional $10K if it never left Texas....not much big water to tear it up in.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:19 AM
Registered

Received 161 Likes on 80 Posts

Freshwater Boats are definately worth their weight in gold. Salt is just tough on boats, interior, ect.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:43 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by rlj676

So, is 65K lowballing on the Texas Mystique?
No, I would take that as an initial offer, but wouldn't at all be surprised to get a counter offer. My version of a tire kicker is if you came in at $50k for the Mystique, and that was your final offer.

As far as the 2002 boat, it's been on our lake since it was delivered new. The same guy that ordered it, built the 35TS that "H20 Toie" owned after he built the Mystique. I see it just about every weekend in the Summer. I knew the original owner, who took excellent care of it, and it seems to have had good owners since. It's only been in fresh water, and hasn't ever left Grand Lake that I know of regardless of the Texas listing.

Last edited by BLee; 03-04-2009 at 10:46 AM. Reason: punctuation
Old 03-04-2009, 11:00 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Originally Posted by 302Sport
I disagree because a year ago there were people on here saying that there wouldnt be a time in the near future when you could buy a TS TG for less than $150K.........

I think those folks were speaking more for the overall market, not a firesale or beat up individual boat.

I'm sure many will agree that you're going to be waiting a LOOOOOONG time before TS Top Guns are selling for $50k..... LOL, using that "logic"......would mean 41 Apaches, straight bottom Cigarette's of all sizes, & various other older boats will be free!
Old 03-04-2009, 11:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BLee
It's only been in fresh water, and hasn't ever left Grand Lake that I know of regardless of the Texas listing.
Even better

Last edited by TexomaPowerboater; 03-04-2009 at 11:35 AM.
Old 03-04-2009, 12:40 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BLee
It's only been in fresh water, and hasn't ever left Grand Lake that I know of regardless of the Texas listing.
Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
Even better
Isn't it Bob Howards boat? Or am i thinking of the wrong car dealer.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:22 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Originally Posted by cigracing1
Isn't it Bob Howards boat? Or am i thinking of the wrong car dealer.
Different guy. Bob has a Rough Rider.

Triple 750 Cobra's:

Old 03-04-2009, 01:28 PM
Registered

That boat belongs in the ocean, its bigger than the gas dock.

So what are the Vice's going for? How many did they make? What's the difference in the vice and the mystique........other than the paint job?
Old 03-04-2009, 01:35 PM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 11 Posts

Vice's are selling for 90-150k, but their are so few of them out thier!!!! I only know of 1 Vice for sale and it is in Orlando, great boat, the owner wants 150K for it. I think the Vice's have less to offer then the Mystiques, the Vice was ment to be a entry level Cigarette!! Thinking of moving up Andy?????

Last edited by WMF; 03-04-2009 at 01:37 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 01:36 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
That boat belongs in the ocean, its bigger than the gas dock.

So what are the Vice's going for? How many did they make? What's the difference in the vice and the mystique........other than the paint job?

LOL, yeah it's a BIG boat for sure. He rarely drives his boats. He had a beautiful Tiger before the RR, and a gorgeous Top Gun before the Tiger. I remember Ralph Martin saying the Gun had 20 hours when he traded for the Tiger. He then traded the Tiger with 15 hours or so? The RR probably has less than 30 total hours.

There's no significant difference in the Mystique & Vice. They only started building the 30 again, because enough people expressed interest in a smaller Cigarette. In typical fashion however, when they started offering the 30 to these people, they suddenly weren't in the market anymore.

Neat little boats!

Quick Reply: WTB: Mystique, Vice or Updated 35's

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.