2007 Cigarette Vice

Notices

2007 Cigarette Vice

Old 03-25-2009, 10:07 AM
LV
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what kind of speed will that see with that set up? thats a killer ride for shizzle.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:33 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jmeng
Sweet boat. Really would be perfect for around here. Would be hard not buy Wild's Top Gun for the same price though....

Unless someone has dock or truck restrictions, it would be really difficult to explain why someone WOULDN'T buy Wild's first.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess I could see if someone did most of their boating on rivers and lakes and didn't have any desire to go to any of the big poker runs why they'd go for a newer, smaller, lower mainenance boat.

For most of us though, hard to justify 150K for a 30 footer....
Old 03-25-2009, 12:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I guess I could see if someone did most of their boating on rivers and lakes and didn't have any desire to go to any of the big poker runs why they'd go for a newer, smaller, lower mainenance boat.

I don't think 150k in out of line for a 07????? If its a low hour clean boat, why not?
Old 03-25-2009, 12:27 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

If its what you've been looking for, and really want... why not?
Old 03-25-2009, 12:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Stormrider
If its what you've been looking for, and really want... why not?
If its what you really want then yeah, its the boat to get. Speaking just for myself, I'd be willing to trade a few years of age on the boat to get a bigger boat for the same price. But, the only person you have to make happy is yourself.

Very nice boat, great graphics, and probably runs pretty good. Not knocking the boat at all.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

i would take that 07 vice over any 02/03 top gun in a heart beat... i bought my Mystique for reasons listed above, trailering, the marina max size, river use, and its easy for me and the old lady to just head on out..... plus its a cig! size wize its bigger then the 30 baja i tied up to and almost the size of the 35 fountain...... all and all its the perfect boat for me.....
Old 03-25-2009, 01:15 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I could understand the smaller body of water argument, especially if they are not planning to take the boat to any events with conditions that would require a bigger boat to enjoy.

Wild's Gun shouldn't be any different to maintain as the Mystique. The 575's just need premium fuel. The boat being 38ft as opposed to 30ft has no bearing on the cost or frequency of service.

A 46 Rough Rider with 1075's/6's, should be the same to maintain as a 39 with 1075's/6's. One just has a longer cabin.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:15 PM
Registered

Yeah, thats what I was trying to say in post #13. Perfect boat for the guy that wants (and can afford) something nicer than a Baja or Fountain but doesn't care about doing Miami to Key West. Just not for everyone.
Old 03-25-2009, 01:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BLee
I could understand the smaller body of water argument, especially if they are not planning to take the boat to any events with conditions that would require a bigger boat to enjoy.

Wild's Gun shouldn't be any different to maintain as the Mystique. The 575's just need premium fuel. The boat being 38ft as opposed to 30ft has no bearing on the cost or frequency of service.

A 46 Rough Rider with 1075's/6's, should be the same to maintain as a 39 with 1075's/6's. One just has a longer cabin.
I was purely talking about engine maintenance, everything else should be a wash. Figured the 575s would need more frequent oil changes. Plus aren't a lot of guy's getting the blowers rebuilt at fairly low hours? Not enough of a difference to worry about though.

Quick Reply: 2007 Cigarette Vice

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.