Will my Top Gun sell ????? >

Will my Top Gun sell ?????

Notices

Will my Top Gun sell ?????

Old 09-03-2009, 08:34 AM
mjb
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah- I do need some more pics. I hope to post them soon. I don't really have to sell it, so I am not planning on a fire sale but I do have a little room to move. Maybe things will pick up in the spring. In the mean time I will just keep enjoying it.
Thanks for the feedback-
Old 09-03-2009, 07:21 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

why not dump it cheap, fire sale it, then go steal something else. with cash in hand you can have your pick. why wait for months or years dealing with tire kickers and people who will just beat you up anyway. put it up cheap, sell it and go buy something else CHEAP.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There was a really nice 97 TG on ebay recently(my old gun) starting at $85k w/ new trailer etc. I dont think it got any bids.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Registered

Received 454 Likes on 301 Posts

Originally Posted by cig92
why not dump it cheap, fire sale it, then go steal something else. with cash in hand you can have your pick. why wait for months or years dealing with tire kickers and people who will just beat you up anyway. put it up cheap, sell it and go buy something else CHEAP.
you have a good point... low market (sell for 80k buy for 115 k) or high market (sell for 95 k buy for 130 k), if you have a boat to sell to buy another one, only the difference between the 2 matters, and in both cases, that difference is probably going to be about the same...

the only winner is in fact someone boatless since 1 or 2 years, and now snap the low price...

LET'S ALL DROP OUR PRICE SO WE CAN MOVE ON!!!!!
Old 10-02-2009, 09:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Doesnt anyone knows that we are in a deflationary period? In fact the early stages of a depression - no - not a recession. Everything is crashing in price! But sellers still have high expectations and the longer they hold the more they will lose. This deflationary period will last at least 8-10 more years. Its better to sell it now at a small loss than selling at a huge loss later down the road. Unemployment is actually at 20%! Hey the warnings signs are there - open your eyes dummies
Old 10-03-2009, 07:16 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CigaretteDon
Doesnt anyone knows that we are in a deflationary period? In fact the early stages of a depression - no - not a recession. Everything is crashing in price! But sellers still have high expectations and the longer they hold the more they will lose. This deflationary period will last at least 8-10 more years. Its better to sell it now at a small loss than selling at a huge loss later down the road. Unemployment is actually at 20%! Hey the warnings signs are there - open your eyes dummies
Holy Balls, I hope not!
Old 10-03-2009, 07:49 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm trying to fire sale mine.. With very little success!!! No one ever comes up with the money. Lots of talkers..... till it's time to MAN up!!!

Last edited by SKRAMER; 10-03-2009 at 08:13 AM.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:54 AM
WMF
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 36 Likes on 11 Posts

I think I have mine priced fairly??? and I have not gotton a single call!!
Old 10-03-2009, 08:52 AM
Can You Hear Me Now??
Gold Member

Received 46 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by WMF
I think I have mine priced fairly??? and I have not gotton a single call!!
It is the end of the season so there is no motivation, many hope prices will be lower in the coming months(I hope not). Banks don't want to loan money for houses let alone boats. High performance boat owners tend to be business owners who are worried about keeping their business afloat. I do believe anyone looking sell and repurchase can make up their loss in the purchase price of their new rig. Anyone looking to get out from under their boat right now will most likely not be happy with the selling price. I have gone back and forth with selling and buying something newer, but for me I can't justify a $150,000 boat now with my other toys and hobbies in the current economic situation. So I am painting my boat and thinking of adding some new heads. The boat should go 80+mph look good and be paid for. But I still find myself in the classifieds once a week
Old 10-05-2009, 07:10 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by mjb
Is anything at reasonable prices selling these days? I just put my '97 Gun in the OSO classifieds for what I think is a reasonable price...$98,500 and I'm wondering if I will get any response. Maybe I should wait for spring???
Any thoughts from those in the know?
Thanks-
Boat looked great on Saturday.... I passed you on Saturday afternoon/evening as we were coming out of Skippers in 38TS Gun and you were coming in from the bay...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.