05 39 unlimited >

05 39 unlimited

Notices

05 39 unlimited

Old 01-18-2010, 09:15 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,297 Likes on 449 Posts

the one with the skull on it for sale for 169k is here in MD, and owned by hot duck/will lynch here on the board. and I'm relatively sure its not for sale, at least for that price
Old 01-18-2010, 10:30 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 57 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
the one with the skull on it for sale for 169k is here in MD, and owned by hot duck/will lynch here on the board. and I'm relatively sure its not for sale, at least for that price
That is correct. I have the one with the skull on it and it is certainly NOT for sale. She is tucked away for the winter just waiting for spring!!! Before I bought this one I did call and talk to Hugh at Offshore Performance about that purple one. At that time they had the boat listed on a brokerage deal and the current owner would not budge at all on the asking price, so I never bothered to go see it. I wanted a center steer so I worked a deal with the guys at Fastboats and got this one instead.
Attached Thumbnails 05 39 unlimited-00001.jpg   05 39 unlimited-000002-2-.jpg  

Last edited by Hot Duck; 01-18-2010 at 10:32 PM.
Old 01-19-2010, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Hot Duck
That is correct. I have the one with the skull on it and it is certainly NOT for sale. She is tucked away for the winter just waiting for spring!!! Before I bought this one I did call and talk to Hugh at Offshore Performance about that purple one. At that time they had the boat listed on a brokerage deal and the current owner would not budge at all on the asking price, so I never bothered to go see it. I wanted a center steer so I worked a deal with the guys at Fastboats and got this one instead.
Hot Duck

That paint is soooo sweet!

When did you buy your boat? Just tryin to see when the purple one was for sale at Offshore Performance!
Old 01-19-2010, 12:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 57 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by krazy1
Hot Duck

When did you buy your boat? Just tryin to see when the purple one was for sale at Offshore Performance!
I bought this one in March/April 2008 so it would have been during the winter of 2007/2008 that I talked to OP about the purple boat. That boat has been for sale for a long time, but I think that it is probably a combination of the asking price and the center steer option that has keept it from selling. My boat was at Fastboats for quite a while as well. I think that the center steer setup is a love it or hate it thing which means that the boat has to find just the right buyer because of the center steer.

Last edited by Hot Duck; 01-19-2010 at 12:53 PM.
Old 01-19-2010, 01:08 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by krazy1
Hot Duck

!
Yes, this paint is outstanding!
Old 02-01-2010, 06:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The boat was originally sold from Carolina Performance a dealer in Charlotte, NC. The boat was then used for a couple of years on an inland fresh water Lake Murray in Columbia, SC. It was for sale for awhile before it ended up in Texas.