Trying to sell my "28' Open" 1979 Cigarette >

Trying to sell my "28' Open" 1979 Cigarette

Notices

Trying to sell my "28' Open" 1979 Cigarette

Old 01-26-2010, 11:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trying to sell my "28' Open" 1979 Cigarette

Hello, my name is Alan. A friend told me of this site and he said it could help me sell my 28' Cigarette. Here is some details about it:

Boat was originally built at Cigarette by Don Aronow. Only a limited of these “28’ OPEN” boats were built with this exact sport fish configuration. It is an open fishing model with a small forward cabin. It became Cigarette Racing Team’s first production boat. Boat is ready to be repowered with a twin Stern Drive package or add a transom bracket to mount twin/triple outboard engines of your choice. Boat has a split console design, forward cuddy cabin with full enclosure “T” Top, and is still in mint condition. If you would like more pictures, information, price as is, or price if completed, give me a call on my personal cell phone (954) 448-6752 or email me at [email protected]

There is a couple of pictures that I have included. Also, if you want the hull ID # please give me a call.

Larger Resolution Picture - Click Here

Thanks!