42x  and 42 tiger >

42x and 42 tiger

Notices

42x and 42 tiger

Old 08-29-2015, 06:35 AM
Registered

Received 797 Likes on 376 Posts

Originally Posted by 4195
The 188th st. Boat was really an early 42x. It was staggered and had the relief step. A buddy of mine owned it and was very stable at speeds over 100. My TS Tiger has 800hp Zuls in it and is an awesome boat. I have had the boat to 96mph and it is a handful at that speed. What's crazy is if you run it between 90-94 the boat is great, but if get it over that speed it seems as if it is unsure what part of the pad it wants to ride on. With some advice from Tres Martin I had changed the X dimension with spacers. This improved the ride of the power by quite a bit. For anyone who wants to run a TS Tiger at 100mph I would want them to know you are going to have to drive it. But for anyone who is looking for a great wave crusher and a real fun boat that will run mid 80's in real 3' to 4' seas don't hesitate to grab one. They run 86-87 with 575's. And if anyone wants one that is near perfect with Zul's let me know 😀
X2!!!! cleanest tiger in the country if not in existence!!! I'd bet my boat on it...
Old 08-29-2015, 12:01 PM
Registered

Received 3,219 Likes on 1,044 Posts

Originally Posted by 4195
The 188th st. Boat was really an early 42x. It was staggered and had the relief step. A buddy of mine owned it and was very stable at speeds over 100. My TS Tiger has 800hp Zuls in it and is an awesome boat. I have had the boat to 96mph and it is a handful at that speed. What's crazy is if you run it between 90-94 the boat is great, but if get it over that speed it seems as if it is unsure what part of the pad it wants to ride on. With some advice from Tres Martin I had changed the X dimension with spacers. This improved the ride of the power by quite a bit. For anyone who wants to run a TS Tiger at 100mph I would want them to know you are going to have to drive it. But for anyone who is looking for a great wave crusher and a real fun boat that will run mid 80's in real 3' to 4' seas don't hesitate to grab one. They run 86-87 with 575's. And if anyone wants one that is near perfect with Zul's let me know 😀
I'm wondering if it's like a lot of boats (especially cats) where you have to drive through it. If you got it over a Hundo, wonder if it'd settle in.