Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Cig at National >

Cig at National

Notices

Cig at National

Old 03-10-2011, 09:23 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I seem to remember a boat that Carolina marine had for sale a year or so ago that looked very similar to that one. Can't remember what power but it did have air and sat on a Myco with drive guard just like this one........then again i could be wrong. Got a series of pics from National.....crack in cabin door trough area,repair done to one of the steps, ect. love the graphics but she looks like she was run hard and put away salty wet.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:06 PM
Registered

Anyone looking to buy this boat?
Old 03-15-2011, 01:18 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I've called, emailed, etc. It doesn't appear they actually want to be bothered with customers, let alone sell this boat... I'm still waiting to hear from them. Then again, of all the times I've contacted National (re: a MTI, Skater, Cig, etc), I've never once ever received a call or email from them.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:31 PM
Registered

Post there number, I will try and I'm not in the market, I wish I were.

Thanks
Old 03-15-2011, 01:37 PM
Registered

this is the presidents # 954 990-1087
Old 03-15-2011, 01:47 PM
Registered

Just called on the boat, it is in Ohio, ask for dave he seems to be nice enough. he wnt as far to tell me the boat had been repaired on one of the steps. He said make an offer to the bank. I am sure you can get the boat for much less. Good luck and let me know how it goes.
P.S. he is going to email all the photos of the boat, if I can figure it out I will post them.
Old 03-15-2011, 07:58 PM
Registered

I'll call Dave tomorrow. Thanks guys.

Hard to believe this is a legitimate business and customers have to go through all the BS!
Old 03-16-2011, 06:42 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Keep in mind, why would they want to sell a boat
fast the longer they keep it the more money they
make !!!!! They make alot of money storing these
boats .
Old 03-16-2011, 09:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by drpete3
this is the presidents # 954 990-1087
I just left a message for Matt... we'll see if he gets back with me.
Originally Posted by twin screws
Just called on the boat, it is in Ohio, ask for dave he seems to be nice enough. he wnt as far to tell me the boat had been repaired on one of the steps. He said make an offer to the bank. I am sure you can get the boat for much less. Good luck and let me know how it goes.
P.S. he is going to email all the photos of the boat, if I can figure it out I will post them.
Thanks. I tried calling direct again and got VM again. I'll call again and if I dont get anyone, I'll leave a message for Dave.

I will say bottom damage botters me. Not that the repairs aren't okay, but that the core might (probably) got wet... and you know what happens down the line once this happens.

Originally Posted by bajarick
Keep in mind, why would they want to sell a boat
fast the longer they keep it the more money they
make !!!!! They make alot of money storing these
boats .
I've noticed they dont seem to care about selling their boats. I called and sent messages on a 39 MTI they had listed. I told them I had cash and want to buy it for full asking price... I never heard back from them. The boat was relisted at 2x the price and didn't sell for a couple of months.
Old 03-16-2011, 11:31 AM
Registered

Okay, I did finally get a hold of someone. I spoke with Lauren (she said "Dave's just the yard manager, you need to speak to me or Frank".

I received the pics of the boat. AB69Z had it right when he said "she looks like she was run hard and put away salty wet"!!! It's hard to believe the boat is a 2004 and looks like this. You'd think someone would take better care of something that costs that much new! Then again, I guess they weren't paying for it so...

Anyway, $155k?!?! LMAO!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.