Cig at National >

Cig at National

Notices

Cig at National

Old 03-17-2011, 07:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SS930
Okay, I did finally get a hold of someone. I spoke with Lauren (she said "Dave's just the yard manager, you need to speak to me or Frank".

I received the pics of the boat. AB69Z had it right when he said "she looks like she was run hard and put away salty wet"!!! It's hard to believe the boat is a 2004 and looks like this. You'd think someone would take better care of something that costs that much new! Then again, I guess they weren't paying for it so...

Anyway, $155k?!?! LMAO!
Yea I got the pics as well, it looks like it has salt all over the boat, and I'm sure you also noticed it is sitting outside with a hole in the cover and no pole to shead the water.
I saw that boat new and it was awesome. I would maybe offer $97,000 and take them up on the survey.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:02 AM
Registered

SS930, it was nice speeking with you yesterday, keep us posted with what you buy.
Robert
Old 03-21-2011, 10:51 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You too Robert. I'm looking hard at another boat, but I'm not sure we're going to get it done. I'm going to place an offer on this if we aren't any closer this afternoon... We'll see what happens.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:12 AM
Registered

Good luck
Old 03-23-2011, 06:40 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I placed a bid, but I was not the high bidder. Thier were bids well in excess of $120k.

I'm quite suprised a repo showing so much wear and tear (including bottom rock rash) is demanding so much money. I guess it must be that sweet paint job...
Old 03-26-2011, 07:42 AM
Registered

Paint was awesome, however I would not have paid that much for that boat. Keep us updated on what you purchase.