Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
How many old staggered 35 and 38's? >

How many old staggered 35 and 38's?

Notices

How many old staggered 35 and 38's?

Old 07-13-2011, 08:53 PM
Registered

Received 409 Likes on 227 Posts

Here's pics of Razzamataz. It was a 38 cig with staggers I believe. The guy was from PA that was selling it and it had some sort of Gellner Engines but, Dean wasn't sure about it when I asked...
Attached Thumbnails How many old staggered 35 and 38's?-20843_7.jpg   How many old staggered 35 and 38's?-20843_4.jpg   How many old staggered 35 and 38's?-20843_2.jpg  

How many old staggered 35 and 38's?-20843_3.jpg   How many old staggered 35 and 38's?-20843.jpg  
Old 07-13-2011, 09:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,363 Likes on 464 Posts

razzmataz was originally redone by paul lasassa, papache here on the board. he also has a 38 stagger flat deck for sale now, that was originally a "work" boat that has such a low hin # that it took quite a while to figure out where the boat was for so many years. 35 staggers are daddycool and I think only 1 other and they were both flat deck style decks.
Old 07-13-2011, 09:14 PM
Registered

Received 409 Likes on 227 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
razzmataz was originally redone by paul lasassa, papache here on the board. he also has a 38 stagger flat deck for sale now, that was originally a "work" boat that has such a low hin # that it took quite a while to figure out where the boat was for so many years. 35 staggers are daddycool and I think only 1 other and they were both flat deck style decks.
Great Info!!
Old 07-13-2011, 09:26 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by J-Bonz
Great Info!!
thx, people tend to think he is an ass because he is pretty blunt, he is a good guy once you talk to him but he has also owned some nice apaches, he owned Jennys express for a while, the old lip ship j n T electric 41, chillout warrior which is now Island racer...and maybe another new one here soon.
Old 07-13-2011, 11:44 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for posting pics, is the dash and engine hatch config the same on Razzmatazz and Bad Attitude? It didn't seem like there would be enough room to have a 6 pack on Bad Attitude. Did Razzmatazz come from Cig as a staggered race boat?
Old 07-14-2011, 06:24 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by bookshelf
Thanks for posting pics, is the dash and engine hatch config the same on Razzmatazz and Bad Attitude? It didn't seem like there would be enough room to have a 6 pack on Bad Attitude. Did Razzmatazz come from Cig as a staggered race boat?
I'm pretty sure it did and Paul redid it, I'll talk to him later and have him post..Bad attitude really was a "barn find" when we spoke about it, he was "holy crap, you wont believe what I found"...it came with additional oil tanks i believe as well. it really was a hidden boat. painted all white would look bad ass to me. it can be had for a great price too.

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 07-14-2011 at 06:37 AM.
Old 07-14-2011, 08:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 302Sport
ill bet it never sold seeing as they wanted $65K for an old flatdeck with a blown drive so you couldnt even water test it..........
Not only was it blown, it was blown up and not even there anymore. I drove a long way to look at it for a friend and was not happy that a sea trial wasn't even optional. He was asking like $85K for it at that point. Needless to say my friend passed on it.

I have a ton of pics I took of it, the boat had potential and was a kevlar layup but was in less than stellar condition and this was I think 3 years ago.

Last edited by c_deezy; 07-14-2011 at 08:11 AM.
Old 07-14-2011, 08:05 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts

My 2cents
I think Razzmataz is a very cool rare boat.
Old 07-14-2011, 08:05 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I'm pretty sure it did and Paul redid it, I'll talk to him later and have him post..Bad attitude really was a "barn find" when we spoke about it, he was "holy crap, you wont believe what I found"...it came with additional oil tanks i believe as well. it really was a hidden boat. painted all white would look bad ass to me. it can be had for a great price too.
From what I recall talking to the current (at the time) owner of Razzmatazz it was originally a side by side that was converted.
Old 07-14-2011, 02:03 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by c_deezy
From what I recall talking to the current (at the time) owner of Razzmatazz it was originally a side by side that was converted.
If that is the case someone did a ton of work.

Pull fuel tanks from under cabin floor

Remove bulkhead and battery shelf

Move backseat bulkhead forward

Re- do engine room stringers

Move outside stringers in so saddle tanks can be installed

Transom work

new engine hatches

Cosmetic glass work on the deck

Besides the whole dash layout is different than a flat deck, there is no cabin entrance and its a center steer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.