Notices

20'

Old 09-29-2011, 01:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TexomaPowerboater
So none of you guys interested in a 21 cig? Curious why not? They are wider and heavier hulls and have a straight deep V unlike the 20's rounded bottom. For what you will have into any 20 restoration this one could be easily converted to I/O. Also sits much higher off the water than the 20. Then there is the gladiator style seating and throttle set up. Thought you guys would be jumping at the bit.
Some of us old geezers that love the CIG 20s and 24s aren't big fans of egg beaters.... I can't speak for the other, but I have a CIG 24 for the heavy(er) deep V stuff, would like to get a CIG 20 for my wife to play around with.

BUT, I would trade that and toss in a virgin F233 Deep V never rigged hull for your APACHE!! I Like that boat, very NICE!!

Cheers,

Dave
Old 09-29-2011, 05:37 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
Default 20 Cig

Originally Posted by 78CIG24
Hi Fred,

If you don't mind since you know OC, can you confirm it is sold?

I am very interested if it is still available...my CIG 24 needs a playmate :-)

Plus I am going to be in the DC area tomorrow....and the hitch on my dually is gonna be empty..LOL

Thanks,

Dave
Dave -

Thanks for your interest but a gentleman put a hefty down payment on my 20. I'm glad it's going to a good home, it will have a 28 Playmate there.

Driver - High's Fuel Your Journey Cigarette Racing Team #598
Old 09-29-2011, 05:40 PM
Registered

Received 296 Likes on 178 Posts

I could maybe take the cigarette 24. Please send some pics to [email protected]

I know its an egg beater boat, but the hatch space is so big you can easily convert it to a inboard without moving the bulkhead and it has been done on atleast two 21's that I know of. There is a pic on here of a 21 that was converted and sitting in the water it looks like it was made for an inboard. Looked sick and sold in 3 days at Shogren.
Old 09-29-2011, 06:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by O.C.Barry
Dave -

Thanks for your interest but a gentleman put a hefty down payment on my 20. I'm glad it's going to a good home, it will have a 28 Playmate there.
Hi Barry,

Thanks for taking the time to update me(us) on the 20! Wish I had seen it sooner!

Sounds like it is indeed going to a good home. I am confident anyone that already has a CIG 20,24,28 will take good care of another one of that breed!

IF, for some odd reason the deal fails thru, please let me know.

Cheers,

Dave