Registered

Received 621 Likes on 182 Posts

Is the owner a Oso member?
I can come up with $250k this week.
Old 10-11-2012, 06:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nate
Still one of the nicest Cigs! stupid question but what is the advantage of having the trailer axles further back than other trailers? I understand the majority of the weight is in the back third of the boat but axles seem much farther back than other 46' cig trailers
That is a manning trailer, I have seen that set up before my guess is that is there way of doing things.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:01 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 36 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by soggy bottom
That is a manning trailer, I have seen that set up before my guess is that is there way of doing things.
When I bought it it had a myco. It was a POS. So I did some research and if your not dunking it in salt water manning is tough to beat.
It was the best towing boat I ever owned. Stoped on a dime and tracked perfect. It didn't hurt that I towed it with a F650 though.

Last edited by BraceYourself; 10-11-2012 at 08:06 AM.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:23 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by h20 toie
Is the owner a Oso member?
I can come up with $250k this week.
You should buy it! I bet they take 250K on an easy transaction without all the drama. Just my thoughts.
Just do a leak down and compression test. I have no dog in the fight but it's an awesome boat and should be driven rather then set in the classifeds. This was a write up I had when I sold it. Gives a few more specifics.

2006 Cigarette 46 foot, American Muscle II, Mercury 1075 SCi with FULL rebuilds & upgrades done by Mercury Racing,
Built to the highest standards by cigarette as their premier boat at the Miami Boat show. Outfitted with top of the line David Clark head sets, Sirius radio, Ipod, upgraded stereo, air conditioning, anodized billet swim platform. Fully integrated dual helm Garmin’s that are integrated with the tv/dvd in the cabin to watch from. Powerboat Magazine tested at 118mph. Blue LED lights in engine compartment and transom. Brand new Manning trailer, torsion axels, drive guard, and electric over hydraulic- 6 disc brakes for maximum stopping power, 4K spent on blue trailer LED lighting to accent boat, two boat covers (full & cockpit), Herring propellers, Stelling Exhaust, New style fuel pumps and filters, new upgraded pulley system, new style rotor pack in blowers, Cyborg dry sump trannies by BAM, dry Sump #6’s, Mercury 1075 SCi engines (all recent upgrades), Taod custom paint

Disclaimer:
You'll never use the headsets. Valve lash every 15-20 hours. Plan on 100K for a full rebuild. Exhaust, trannies, motors, Drives, R&R
Old 10-11-2012, 08:42 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Oh yea... And whoever buys it needs to bring it to the key west races. I'll pick up the poker run entry fee and sit quietly in the back. Would be a blast to ride on again. As long as I didn't own it, maintain it, clean it, tow it, launch it, or worry about it
Old 10-11-2012, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 11 Posts

Now that would be the best deal
Old 10-11-2012, 09:21 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by BraceYourself
Oh yea... And whoever buys it needs to bring it to the key west races. I'll pick up the poker run entry fee and sit quietly in the back. Would be a blast to ride on again. As long as I didn't own it, maintain it, clean it, tow it, launch it, or worry about it
It looked good in Key West.
Attached Thumbnails Amerian Muscle war-dsc01707.jpg  
Old 10-11-2012, 11:12 AM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 29 Posts

On a side note Hey Kvogt is your brother selling his Flat Deck.
RG.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:22 PM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Rick G
On a side note Hey Kvogt is your brother selling his Flat Deck.
RG.
yes
Old 10-11-2012, 02:38 PM
Registered

Received 42 Likes on 29 Posts

Is it the one now in the classifieds. If so cool boat . Why is he selling , did he not just finish it.
RG.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.