Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Nauti by Nature Cigarette 38 Top Gun Refresh!! >

Nauti by Nature Cigarette 38 Top Gun Refresh!!

Notices

Nauti by Nature Cigarette 38 Top Gun Refresh!!

Old 04-21-2016, 09:15 AM
mmb
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And you damn sure aren't going to ever make any real power with shelf cams LMFAO!!!
Old 04-21-2016, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 4,813 Likes on 1,365 Posts

Wow touchy little guy aren`t ya.

Not sure why you brought mild in here but hes been running his for 4 seasons now trouble free.
Maybe your engines will last longer then a year this time around? This will be my first "all me" build so we shall see.
Good luck with your high lift short duration valvetrain killing super duper "custom" cams thou, they`ve worked out so good for so many people. lol

We have no clue says the guy who needs bob to design his cam, Joe irwin to build and tune his engine

1400-1500 pump gas motors are nothing new shows you really don`t have much clue about the limits of octane and cylinder heat and pressure but good luck with that.
Old 04-21-2016, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by mmb
It would be totally different engines and efi. 1400-1500 on pump gas is nothing new. Keep buildung your boat anchor engines... You and mild dont have a phucking clue.
Says the guy who thinks long duration and low lift is harder than short duration high lift cams. Lmao

2 engine meltdowns from a "faulty warning switch alarm" ...lmao!

Did Bob Madera give you the ok to bad wrap me ? Should i start posting all the info on how on at least half a dozen engines on the dyno, that actuslly made MORE power, when his cams were removed for an off the shelf lunati cam?? Engines built by some very well known marine engine builders. You think your cam guy is a god, and those who actually know wtf they are talking about, think he's a joke.

Such an angry little man you are. If you truly think, you cant make power with a cam that is a shelf stocked item, whether at crane, comp, lunati, howards, crower, and so on, well, then the joke is on you.
Old 04-21-2016, 09:52 AM
mmb
Registered

Can't be done says the shelf cam guru on oso.... You two must wake up and suck each other off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VvOBYEA2dQ
Old 04-21-2016, 10:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mmb
Can't be done says the shelf cam guru on oso.... You two must wake up and suck each other off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VvOBYEA2dQ
I never said it couldnt be done. Anybody can make power on a dyno pull. My buddys 522 made 1298hp on pump gas with a m4 procharger on the dyno. Making it last in an offshore boat is another thing. Steve morris been making big numbers on pump, as well as many others. Whats the point ?
Old 04-21-2016, 10:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Wow touchy little guy aren`t ya.

Not sure why you brought mild in here but hes been running his for 4 seasons now trouble free.
Maybe your engines will last longer then a year this time around? This will be my first "all me" build so we shall see.
Good luck with your high lift short duration valvetrain killing super duper "custom" cams thou, they`ve worked out so good for so many people. lol

We have no clue says the guy who needs bob to design his cam, Joe irwin to build and tune his engine

1400-1500 pump gas motors are nothing new shows you really don`t have much clue about the limits of octane and cylinder heat and pressure but good luck with that.
Obviously you two azz hats haven't scrolled through the entire build thread, if you had you would have realized that the engines where built in our garage!!! Mark sent weeks designing the Cams with software then called Bob, sorry we don't have a lathe to grind it ourselves....next birthday I will be sure to buy him one just so you too jokers can shut the FU! Pretty sure that Bob doesn't sell Pac racing valve train component., again all specked by Mark. Yes Joe tuned the first set of engines and ZP helped this time, sorry my husband is an EFI wizard and doesn't play with carb. And before your to smart azz jokers say I don't know what Im talking about think again, I was out there helping from the start! Karma is a bit*h, hope you don't have any overheating/engine issues!!!
Old 04-21-2016, 10:25 AM
mmb
Registered

Originally Posted by MILD THUNDER
I never said it couldnt be done. Anybody can make power on a dyno pull. My buddys 522 made 1298hp on pump gas with a m4 procharger on the dyno. Making it last in an offshore boat is another thing. Steve morris been making big numbers on pump, as well as many others. Whats the point ?
Whats the point??? "1400-1500 pump gas motors are nothing new shows you really don`t have much clue about the limits of octane and cylinder heat and pressure but good luck with that."

Why don't you two go phuck up someone else's thread.. If your budget is worried about sh!t lasting maybe you should go buy a pontoon boat.....
Old 04-21-2016, 10:53 AM
Registered

Is this a Facebook beef I don't know about cause I don't subscribe. I'm sure this is only keyboard drama or did you all meet on a dock somewhere?
Old 04-21-2016, 10:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by shepnic74
Is this a Facebook beef I don't know about cause I don't subscribe. I'm sure this is only keyboard drama or did you all meet on a dock somewhere?
I have not posted on this thread at all, but for some reason, Mrs mmb felt the need to call me out, and call me an azzhat. Because someone else questioned their engine idea.
Old 04-21-2016, 10:59 AM
mmb
Registered

Originally Posted by shepnic74
No its about those 2 ruining every thread on OSO with thier garbage knowlege of engines. Everyone on this forum is tired of it...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.