Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Nauti by Nature Cigarette 38 Top Gun Refresh!! >

Nauti by Nature Cigarette 38 Top Gun Refresh!!

Notices

Nauti by Nature Cigarette 38 Top Gun Refresh!!

Old 06-08-2016, 08:00 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Baka, Baka, Baka, I have Skater to go fast, a cig to cruise. Wanna run against my little bitty Skater? I thought not. So why not try to only compliment other people's equipment. You guys cigs are beautiful, and I admire the fact that you build your own power. Great confidence in yourself, and pride when it's running. For the love of the sport/hobby/ addiction
Old 06-08-2016, 08:45 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 209 Likes on 133 Posts

I was cool with him until he bashed me up and down about my engine builds that I did myself, in the end I got it right, and been boating since... yet he continued to bash on me... so I am returning the favor, every person that bashed me has since had issues of their own, so people should think about that before drilling someone who does their own work...

Originally Posted by Zero Patience
Baka, Baka, Baka, I have Skater to go fast, a cig to cruise. Wanna run against my little bitty Skater? I thought not. So why not try to only compliment other people's equipment. You guys cigs are beautiful, and I admire the fact that you build your own power. Great confidence in yourself, and pride when it's running. For the love of the sport/hobby/ addiction
Old 06-08-2016, 10:03 PM
Registered

Received 4,814 Likes on 1,366 Posts
Default Projected plug thread

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/g...n-blowers.html
Old 06-08-2016, 11:27 PM
mmb
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome thread!! I prefer to have plugs that dont foul out. Iron yes you run non projected.

You and mild would have your life flash before your eyes if you knew how hot of a projected plug chief puts in his engines and it works just fine!!!
Old 06-09-2016, 12:02 AM
mmb
Registered

And I will save you all the drama you're about to post about the damn plugs, my boat came with 850 chief engines and it had his hot projected tip plug in them. The last owner ran the boat wide open every time he got in it 5800 rpm. All day long FOR YEARS, Robert only knows two throttle positions idle and wide open. He ran the boat like an animal and he was going 90mph every time he got in It. It never hurt anything

I spent all my time with the last engines trying to make the non projected work, ran great but it would foul if it idled to long. I even leaned the idle to 14.1 and it still fouled just sitting there idling. That is why we went back to the projected tip Chief and ZP run. I did run a couple heat ranges cooler as it makes me nervous how hot there plugs are but it works!! Haven't fouled a plug yet since I went back to them!
Old 06-09-2016, 12:05 AM
mmb
Registered

Originally Posted by Full Force
well that day was 60 miles or so, I have done many trips all over the lake, time is time bud, glad to see your perfection is nt such perfection, sucks to have someone busting your chops huh? You do long runs running the boat as if it was a sea Ray and your the king of offshore, and it still smoked within 20 hours ... Let's run that boat like a man and see what happens
Still ran longer than your 10 1/2 minutes. I will try to run my boat like a man next time and not go faster then your top speed of 68mph...... I can't promise anything though that's almost my cruise speed but I will try (You ****ing retard)
Old 06-09-2016, 04:27 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

I give up, you guys are hopeless. Have a great season, good luck, best wishes.
Old 06-09-2016, 04:49 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 209 Likes on 133 Posts

yes, trashing my boat, great person you are... make you feel better? if I cared about actually going fast I would not have a Mistress.... retard.... you know nothing about my situation... enjoy!!

Originally Posted by mmb
Still ran longer than your 10 1/2 minutes. I will try to run my boat like a man next time and not go faster then your top speed of 68mph...... I can't promise anything though that's almost my cruise speed but I will try (You ****ing retard)
Old 06-09-2016, 06:01 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by mmb
And I will save you all the drama you're about to post about the damn plugs, my boat came with 850 chief engines and it had his hot projected tip plug in them. The last owner ran the boat wide open every time he got in it 5800 rpm. All day long FOR YEARS, Robert only knows two throttle positions idle and wide open. He ran the boat like an animal and he was going 90mph every time he got in It. It never hurt anything

I spent all my time with the last engines trying to make the non projected work, ran great but it would foul if it idled to long. I even leaned the idle to 14.1 and it still fouled just sitting there idling. That is why we went back to the projected tip Chief and ZP run. I did run a couple heat ranges cooler as it makes me nervous how hot there plugs are but it works!! Haven't fouled a plug yet since I went back to them!
What were the part numbers of these plugs? What ignitions are you using, and what kind of timing at idle?

If they work for you, great. I can, as well as many engine builders, tell you that a standard plug works just fine in an aluminum headed engine.
Old 06-09-2016, 06:12 AM
mmb
Registered

I have squashed this with you at least half a dozen times on here. You keep coming in here and talking **** endlessly. I never insulted you just was a little firm about the specs. You can come in here and insult me personally, my boat, my wife and everything else????

Now your going to whine when i make you look a little embarrased about running these boats like a man?? You started it buddy.

I have posted before I was happy you have your engines running strong. I have posted before that I was an idiot for running mine without a warning system. Its never good enough you. I even let you have a few months of calling me names without responding thinking it would make you feel better. Nope you want to do this to the end of time.

Full Force I am sorry, your engines run great and that is how you become a great engine builder by making mistakes and learning from it. Yes I have phucked up plenty in my life.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.