Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
2004 Cigarette Maximus for sale >

2004 Cigarette Maximus for sale

Notices

2004 Cigarette Maximus for sale

Old 06-11-2014, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just depends on how quick I sell it but for the most part not sure when I bought boat it was in great shape but interior was faded and blew a motor a week before keywest did keywest bought a new long block did key west had ignition problem so took original blocks had mark rebuild both had to buy new innerr coolers so at that point I told them I wanted everything replaced transmissions ignition tail pipes sylinoids you name it final bill totaled a little over 70k with motors trans exhaust interior gps you name it it's all new just finished Jacksonville river rally had a power steering line issue left boat in Florida with Jason Ventura at brand x boat is being delivered Thursday morning in Texas for outlaw challenge boat handles the rough water great and has great acceleration and haven't opened it up all the way did run full tank of gas 4 people to raft up in Jacksonville at 95mph at 5200 so I'd say the right condition it's 110 mph boat staggered engines and 6's are awesome and I'm just getting the docking down def not in a big rush to sell it just figured no better time to get the value them when everything is all brand new
Old 06-12-2014, 08:57 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to hear you've had those issues. The boat sat here in CT for years and saw little to no use. There were a lot of locals that had mixed emotions that it sold... We hated to see it go because it's such a sharp looking hull with beautiful paint, but I think we were all happy to see someone bought it so that it would see a little use.

Best of luck with the sale!