Hello Rooster

Notices

Hello Rooster

Old 09-11-2014, 01:09 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
Look at this Fountain Guy coming in my forum talking Cigarette talk

I`ll disagree with your turning In theory on my boat.. Top speed should be with the drives as level with the boat as possible. If I have to trim super high turning IN then the drives are just pushing the boat on an uneven level trying to carry the bow. The water is hitting the bullets in all the wrong ways.

Now that i know I don`t have to trim as high with turning OUT I think it`s a step in the right direction. Ryans drives are deeper in the water and no boxes it will ride different.

Thats my theory anyway.
Umm, Ok then.

Thank you for the lesson on Cigarette hulls and the dynamics of propellers, x dimensions, prop rotation, etc. I'll go back to the Fountain forum!
Old 09-11-2014, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 4,567 Likes on 1,315 Posts

You just watch when I hit 84.9 mph then I~ll be like like told you so.
Old 09-11-2014, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Im free this weekend. Bring the rasberitas.
Old 09-11-2014, 11:57 AM
Registered

Received 28 Likes on 11 Posts

Put a flux capacitor on it, hit 88 and head back to 2007 and warn Reggie not to buy Baja. You would be a hero to the Fountain crowd
Old 06-22-2015, 12:13 PM
Registered

Received 116 Likes on 71 Posts

OK ICDEDPPL.....whats the update on your boat. I may have missed it somewhere else on OSO, but I haven't heard how your boat is running this year? I know you've done a lot of work and updates... Any pics? Top speed #?
If you have all this posted somewhere, please direct me.
Old 06-22-2015, 02:57 PM
Registered

Received 4,567 Likes on 1,315 Posts
Default Hello Mr. Creed!

I took on quite a bit this year. The big ones were , gas tanks, interior, fuel system, all new 1050 QF carbs ....and Stainless Marine gen 3 exhaust.. the "while you`re in there might as well" are stereo, pickups, Daytona ignitions, new pulley/belts..3rd battery, EGT gauge, puke tanks etc.

Nobody sticks to a timeline anymore, 7-10 days for exhaust coating turned into show up with the cops to get my stuff 4 months later.
Took out interior in October, nothing but blown deadlines and broken promises to this day.

As she sits today:

Old 06-23-2015, 06:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I took on quite a bit this year. The big ones were , gas tanks, interior, fuel system, all new 1050 QF carbs ....and Stainless Marine gen 3 exhaust.. the "while you`re in there might as well" are stereo, pickups, Daytona ignitions, new pulley/belts..3rd battery, EGT gauge, puke tanks etc.

Nobody sticks to a timeline anymore, 7-10 days for exhaust coating turned into show up with the cops to get my stuff 4 months later.
Took out interior in October, nothing but blown deadlines and broken promises to this day.

As she sits today:

Yup, welcome to the world of,got the talking done! I have come to the conclusion that the guys in this area just do not have a clue. I have given up on anyone local for fiberglass work,paint work, and interior, need to travel to get all that stuff done.

I have been working everyday on my boat we are close should be starting them Thursday, maybe then I can get my life back....

The only thing that makes me feel better about not being in the water yet is this season has not gotten off to a good start weather wise.

Hope you get this Cig in the water soon!
Old 06-23-2015, 06:40 AM
Registered

Received 116 Likes on 71 Posts

Oh sh!t, sorry to hear this bad news. Seems a lot of people are running into people/businesses that just don't give a fu#k about YOUR needs. Ok, well I was ready for a positive story with some nice speed results! Maybe next time... Please post pics as you get your sh!t done!