Winter plans?? >

Winter plans??

Notices

Winter plans??

Old 10-14-2014, 06:05 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

As for donkey Matt well donkey says it all so might as well leave that be he is douchy enough...... And so winter hazing begins. I see with me but better have think skin in know to be an a$$hole by some rankings of people
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 208 Likes on 133 Posts

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
Never to much work to rip one out to a hottie send here my number when you get a chance, thanks welcum and appreciated
Creeper hahaahah
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Yo little boat 28 first dibs bang off biter boy
Old 10-14-2014, 07:00 PM
Registered

Received 266 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
Here ya go mike Kleenex in mail [ATTACH=CONFIG]531013[/ATTACH]
looks like im going to have to stop by ohio and fine this lady... i hear girls now a days LOVE a young guy in a top gun well be havin a beer in a year or two DAD

Last edited by 315duramax; 10-14-2014 at 07:03 PM.
Old 10-14-2014, 07:18 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Then she saw your boat, and realized the apache ripping but your 65 mpg non restored wanna shop built boat. In sure she will at least wave hi as we pass you by.
Old 10-14-2014, 07:58 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by 315duramax
looks like im going to have to stop by ohio and fine this lady... i hear girls now a days LOVE a young guy in a top gun well be havin a beer in a year or two DAD
LOL you couldn't handle her bud.... not even close, I welcome you to try though, she would look at you and bust out laughing... honestly.....

BTW, lets see this Top Gun that does not exist... pics? details?
Old 10-15-2014, 05:06 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
I`m gonna find some kid who isn`t doing work up to my standards, probably stalk him all winter and try to prove to everyone his work sucks (I`VE SEEN PICTURES!!). Pound my chest till May about what awesome job I`m doing putting my motors together ..THE RIGHT WAY!!!
Sometime in January I`ll most likely make up a fake OSO handle and insult everyone here. Take a time out for 7 days (thanx a lot GRIFF!!)
Then come back like nothing ever happened.

Winter is gonna be AAAAAWESOME!!

My winter plan is to annoy you... haha

and the fake name wasn't me... FYI.

just keep letting Phil suck you off, not really sure how you cannot see past his BS, I really thought you were smarter then that, apparently I was wrong.... I think if it wss someone else, on a different thread you would be bashing him for hacking, but he must have swallowed one hell of a load from you to love him so much.

I sure see lots of chest pounding on your 38, videos, pics and all that... lots of smart ass posts by you.... I don't see how any of us are any different, you have it out for me for messing with Phil, OSO's biggest hack, I bet you would not let him touch your boat.... admit it dude come on.... if you actually think that's quality you should get eyes checked... seriously...

Also, I know your boat has been a ongoing "fix up ****" kinda boat, don't you think you would want to save others from that nightmare? if I see right the floors out of yours? didn't you have issues early this summer? didn't you have to fix all kinds of engine issues??? you and your boat are not perfect either so let it go KING CIG BOY. Look at my rooster!!! look at my engines whine !! look at my trailer lights... LOOK LOOK LOOK...

And I am 99% sure I read you were running the boat at a decent pace with kids "hiding" in cabin.... yea that's smart for a perfect no fuk up kinda guy, dude your human not a god...

LOL
yes, gonna be a fun winter!!

Last edited by Full Force; 10-15-2014 at 05:39 AM.
Old 10-15-2014, 07:34 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

Screw the arguing, more pix and I think blondes require at least 550HP motors and 36' or better boats I
Old 10-15-2014, 07:43 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by endeavor1
Screw the arguing, more pix and I think blondes require at least 550HP motors and 36' or better boats I
Where's the pics???? Lol

I don't go fuk his posts up, but he feels the need to do it to me every time, even though he preaches not to do that to guys here... Love hypocrites.

Last edited by Full Force; 10-15-2014 at 07:59 AM.
Old 10-15-2014, 08:37 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

Attached Thumbnails Winter plans??-image.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.