Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

Ok tim I expect to see you in two weekends up at kelleys. .....get her done
Old 06-02-2015, 03:45 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Unlimited jd
So as I take it the route cause has been found, and the perfect storm of circumstances brought it to the surface. And the higher ups at the companies involved are going above and beyond (way beyond) to help get this fixed and resolved. Nice to see and says a lot about those people and there companies, instead of the typical "improper install/misuse no warranty"
It may say more about the regard those companies have for Bob Madera ( who I think is a priceless asset to this forum btw), either way I am pleased that this sad situation is getting unfukked.
Old 06-02-2015, 03:47 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 209 Likes on 133 Posts

Unfukked lololol
Old 06-02-2015, 05:36 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

Lol I like that....
Old 06-02-2015, 08:11 PM
mmb
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
You ever fuk up? Are you perfect? What part don't you get? I MEASURED and was told it was ok, it's not like I slapped the fukkin lifter in the bore and went boating, if you wanna sit here and rip me that's fine but you don't have a clue about things that were done and discussed off Oso, it's just annoying you treat me like I have zero clue. You would be wrong ... I am not a builder by trade but have built many good engines with no problems in 20 years, I know big time builders that have issues sometimes it happens... Maybe you have a big azz bankroll to pay 100,000.00 for engines... I don't I busy my fukkin azz and paid cash for 30,000.00 of engines that even with the fukking issue I take pride!! I am gonna fix it, it WILL be ok and that's it.

Who the fuk takes price in fukking up, taking abuse, dealing vendors, and getting proper answers, and busting azz to work around the clock to fix engines and posts about it? At least I still hold my head high I didn't put my tail between my legs and walk away....

Good or bad I feel I take pride and see this failure even as a success because I learned, even if it sucks.

I know some guys wanna see me fail because of the bs I gave Phil that's cool, it is what it is....
I will tell you what my problem is there is so much miss information in this thread it makes me want to puke. Your damn lifter friction welded itself to the block holding the valve open then the piston kissed it. You didn't measure the clearance and if you did you have no idea what clearance needs to be run in a high endurance metal on metal 5000rpm application. This failure is 100% on you, and if you conned the parts people into giving you more parts then your a really good BS'er. Or maybe Bob is just buying the parts because you like to drag good peoples name through the mud.

Now after you blow your **** up, you have deemed yourself a reliable source for giving out engine specs.... WTF and why would anyone listen to you? What happens when the guy that does listen to you sticks his lifters??? You going to pay for his engine???

I have never seen someone so incompetent with an engine try to justify his failure as if he did nothing wrong... All this BS about heat in the engine, you really think an extra 60-70 degrees is going to expand the block to keep this failure from happening? Yeah keep dreaming. I guess everyones lifters stick when an engine is started below zero... According to your retard logic.

Originally Posted by Full Force
Yes, I assemble with my buddy that makes sure we do it right lol I don't fully trust myself...
That is the best advice you have offered in this whole build thread, not trusting yourself...
Old 06-02-2015, 08:19 PM
mmb
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1989mach1
Mmb is a self made D-Bag with deep pockets probably form daddy..... admitting mistakes and learning from it is part of motor building..... mmb has never made a mistake......ever. ....and my chit dont stink......ya right.......
I've never built an engine that blew up so I could learn what not to do.... You must have way deeper pockets than me if you can afford that kind of stupidity brother!
Old 06-02-2015, 08:36 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by mmb
I've never built an engine that blew up so I could learn what not to do.... You must have way deeper pockets than me if you can afford that kind of stupidity brother!
better find some wood to knock on, it can happen to anyone..... even the pros...
Old 06-02-2015, 08:40 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by mmb
I will tell you what my problem is there is so much miss information in this thread it makes me want to puke. Your damn lifter friction welded itself to the block holding the valve open then the piston kissed it. You didn't measure the clearance and if you did you have no idea what clearance needs to be run in a high endurance metal on metal 5000rpm application. This failure is 100% on you, and if you conned the parts people into giving you more parts then your a really good BS'er. Or maybe Bob is just buying the parts because you like to drag good peoples name through the mud.

Now after you blow your **** up, you have deemed yourself a reliable source for giving out engine specs.... WTF and why would anyone listen to you? What happens when the guy that does listen to you sticks his lifters??? You going to pay for his engine???

I have never seen someone so incompetent with an engine try to justify his failure as if he did nothing wrong... All this BS about heat in the engine, you really think an extra 60-70 degrees is going to expand the block to keep this failure from happening? Yeah keep dreaming. I guess everyones lifters stick when an engine is started below zero... According to your retard logic.

That is the best advice you have offered in this whole build thread, not trusting yourself...
Hey AZZHOLE, I never said I had no faults, I DID check the clearances, I addressed the question and did what I did, if you think I conned anyone you can go fuk yourself in your own azz with no assembly lube, I don't give a fuk what you think and how stupid you think I am, again, I did this and will deal with it... I am so glad you never fuk up, you are perfect, I hope you feel good about yourself.... fuk you, and fuk you again, go fuk yourself, you don't know ****....I can't wait till the day com es you fuk up, you would hide it so you feel ok, no get the fuk off my thread if you don't wanna say anything constructive... azzhole...

you are the ONLY negative person in this thread, shows who you are..... BTW did I remember to say FUK YOU? lol
Old 06-02-2015, 08:51 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's fukkin funny. LOL
Old 06-02-2015, 08:54 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

the thing is, I had a mistake, I get it..... but to tell me I am fool and making things up is just a plain lie, I a=have posted more info then most guys would ever dare post about having a problem, most would hide it...

Mr Wonderful comes in here all high and mighty mr. perfect, fuk him.... I hope his **** blows up.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.