Mistress repower #2 begins.... >

Mistress repower #2 begins....

Notices

Mistress repower #2 begins....

Old 06-02-2015, 09:44 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 209 Likes on 133 Posts

You live and learn guys, in the end I am the person that has to deal with my learning hurts, it is heart wrenching to deal with what I am, but I will get past it. Some of you guys know me personally and know I spent a very intense about of time and money to make sure this went ok, that hurts to see me with engine blocks bare tonight, I don't need some know it all telling me what I did wrong when he don't know the behind the scenes of the whole deal from day1

I am not wealthy, college educated, or gifted with good luck, but I am gifted with a drive to succeed if that comes with some failures so be it... At least I tried and will do everything I can to be the best I can be..... If that don't please people.... Then fuk em, theyvare not my problem to worry about, I am...
Old 06-02-2015, 10:08 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tim, any thoughts of starting a repower 3 with SBF engines? I could set you up with a guy that has built some offshore ford engines! Thx
Old 06-02-2015, 10:13 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
You live and learn guys, in the end I am the person that has to deal with my learning hurts, it is heart wrenching to deal with what I am, but I will get past it. Some of you guys know me personally and know I spent a very intense about of time and money to make sure this went ok, that hurts to see me with engine blocks bare tonight, I don't need some know it all telling me what I did wrong when he don't know the behind the scenes of the whole deal from day1

I am not wealthy, college educated, or gifted with good luck, but I am gifted with a drive to succeed if that comes with some failures so be it... At least I tried and will do everything I can to be the best I can be..... If that don't please people.... Then fuk em, theyvare not my problem to worry about, I am...
Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not: nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not: the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
Calvin Coolidge
Old 06-02-2015, 10:23 PM
Registered

Received 239 Likes on 92 Posts

Originally Posted by Thunder mild
Tim, any thoughts of starting a repower 3 with SBF engines? I could set you up with a guy that has built some offshore ford engines! Thx
I know I'm dyslexic but Sh$t I must have had to much Vodka or not enough Vodka!
Old 06-02-2015, 10:25 PM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by abones
I know I'm dyslexic but Sh$t I must have had to much Vodka or not enough Vodka!
Someones being cute. I like it. Gives me lots of ideas.
Old 06-02-2015, 11:12 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,966 Likes on 987 Posts

Stop the profanity and read the OSO terms of use if you are unclear about them.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Website to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. We reserve the right to suspend, ban, or block access to any free or paid member deemed harassing other members, moderators, administrators, advertisers, or vendors, with or without warning

Last edited by Griff; 06-02-2015 at 11:24 PM.
Old 06-02-2015, 11:25 PM
Registered

Received 971 Likes on 398 Posts

All in all your lifter bore was off and too tight and bit you in the azz. . Valve guide tolerance's were a little tight but were not the engines down fall.

Correct ?
Old 06-02-2015, 11:44 PM
Registered

Received 971 Likes on 398 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
Hey AZZHOLE, I never said I had no faults, I DID check the clearances, I addressed the question and did what I did, if you think I conned anyone you can go fuk yourself in your own azz with no assembly lube, I don't give a fuk what you think and how stupid you think I am, again, I did this and will deal with it... I am so glad you never fuk up, you are perfect, I hope you feel good about yourself.... fuk you, and fuk you again, go fuk yourself, you don't know ****....I can't wait till the day com es you fuk up, you would hide it so you feel ok, no get the fuk off my thread if you don't wanna say anything constructive... azzhole...

you are the ONLY negative person in this thread, shows who you are..... BTW did I remember to say FUK YOU? lol
Breathe Slowly and Deeply and take a Chill Pill

Now take a long hard look at this thread and learn the Devil is in the Detail's my friend

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/c...n-refresh.html
Old 06-03-2015, 04:46 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by tommymonza
All in all your lifter bore was off and too tight and bit you in the azz. . Valve guide tolerance's were a little tight but were not the engines down fall.

Correct ?
the actual PROVEN issue is the lifter, but I should not have bronze on my valves either, a combo of issues was found...
Old 06-03-2015, 04:48 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Griff
Stop the profanity and read the OSO terms of use if you are unclear about them.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Website to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. We reserve the right to suspend, ban, or block access to any free or paid member deemed harassing other members, moderators, administrators, advertisers, or vendors, with or without warning
I try to be respectful, he lost mine.... sorry.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.