Mistress repower #2 begins.... >

Mistress repower #2 begins....

Notices

Mistress repower #2 begins....

Old 06-03-2015, 04:51 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 209 Likes on 133 Posts

Maybe I should just keep the rest of this private then I don't have to worry about this crap..
Old 06-03-2015, 05:10 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

I have been following from the beginning, I know it hurts, but you will overcome. A few hours of use when you get it corrected will ease the pain. Keep your head up and moving forward. Cigarette brother from another mother.
Old 06-03-2015, 05:11 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by Zero Patience
I have been following from the beginning, I know it hurts, but you will overcome. A few hours of use when you get it corrected will ease the pain. Keep your head up and moving forward. Cigarette brother from another mother.
Thx bud I appreciate it..
Old 06-03-2015, 06:39 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I feel your pain. I had "self inflicted " drive issues to start my year so I know how it feels having your boat apart but at least it seems the people you dealt with when putting together your engines stood behind there products which others have already said is such an uncommon thing these days. As far as the criticism from people goes you had to expect some out of people being this is the internet and they can sit at there keyboard and type away laughing while they get your already high blood pressure to a boil. I've met some people in person that you would have no idea they where the same person on line cause it seems when they get behind a keyboard all there simpathy for others feelings goes right out the window. Well good luck and I hope this time all goes as planned.
Old 06-03-2015, 08:07 AM
Registered

Received 700 Likes on 342 Posts

Well this sure escalated. Only thing missing is Phil... Where's he been anyway????
Old 06-03-2015, 08:28 AM
Registered

Received 747 Likes on 338 Posts

Originally Posted by Unlimited jd
Well this sure escalated. Only thing missing is Phil... Where's he been anyway????
He's being a smart business man
Old 06-03-2015, 08:32 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Rumor has it he's got issues of his own and engines are out of cafe....a birdie chirped
Old 06-03-2015, 08:40 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

It sucks his engines are hurt, on the other hand reading this is quite laughable, I'll agree Phil is a douche. But what comes goes around, comes around. MMB is giving FF his own medicine & he cant handle/hates it haha....
Old 06-03-2015, 08:45 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by jmoore1225
It sucks his engines are hurt, on the other hand reading this is quite laughable, I'll agree Phil is a douche. But what comes goes around, comes around. MMB is giving FF his own medicine & he cant handle/hates it haha....
I don't care to be honest, I am not building this boat for a customer with daddy's money, and telling everyone I am gonna show Teague and sterling how to build engines, I didn't lie, or hide and mislead the public like Phil did and does, totally different deal... Therefore I can give a xxxx what mmb, Phil or any hater of mine thinks, just like Phil don't care what I think.
Old 06-03-2015, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sucks u never win trying to defend yourself .. Just went thru it on face book myself . You got haters and guys who don't even own boats . Others that don't even know how to work on their boat .. How funny it is the haters come out of the woodwork .. Who care what anyone thinks. Theirs always one loudmouth in the bunch

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.