Tiger upgrades

Notices

Tiger upgrades

Old 12-18-2017, 07:55 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,365 Likes on 464 Posts

Originally Posted by seafordguy
God Rob - that's awful. Sorry to see that. I like the black braided hose - that's fine craftsmanship
he is an expert taper.. and he taught her... over spray? never heard of her.. oh and I get to get all the over spray and dirt that he got all over my new helms and sliding steps that Mark painted when he did the gas tanks.
Old 12-18-2017, 08:11 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 24 Likes on 5 Posts

Too bad about the crap paint job........unbelievable what some "professionals" will send out the door as completed!

The new wiring and gauges are looking good!

Keep posting progress!
Old 12-19-2017, 07:41 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

this is the new design, he is tweaking the deck design and did both as I wasnt sure if I wanted it on the side, I am leaning that way though.
Attached Thumbnails Tiger upgrades-deck1.png  
Old 12-19-2017, 07:44 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,269 Likes on 1,464 Posts

Looks good, mine is done on the side with the scripted cigarette on the other side
Old 12-19-2017, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
this is the new design, he is tweaking the deck design and did both as I wasnt sure if I wanted it on the side, I am leaning that way though.
New graphic design looks great! Grafik EFX always does a killer job with them. Personally I like the deck design with the graphics off to the side.
Old 12-19-2017, 09:18 AM
Registered

Received 3,390 Likes on 1,093 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
I've always liked the graphics offset to one side and flows through the boat / hatch.
Old 12-26-2017, 11:11 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Progress?

Originally Posted by F-2 Speedy
This is the second time I've heard this.....^^^^^......thought this was a good shop
That really is a terrible scenario Bud. You are amazingly calm about this whole situation. A lot of time and money wasted. If that happened to me and some of the other less tolerant fellas here, he would walk with a limp for the rest of his miserable life! Just sayin'.
Old 12-26-2017, 12:03 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,269 Likes on 1,464 Posts

Originally Posted by sprsptr
That really is a terrible scenario Bud. You are amazingly calm about this whole situation. A lot of time and money wasted. If that happened to me and some of the other less tolerant fellas here, he would walk with a limp for the rest of his miserable life! Just sayin'.
Whats your point ?? I know none of the people involved, what has transpired, to how many folks, So Im suppose to take sides and sling chit like so many on here that are misinformed about things ?? Just sayin
Old 12-26-2017, 12:16 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by sprsptr
I agree, but he has nothing and its just not worth it. if I was to retaliate I could stand to lose millions. Why give him the ability to sue me and profit more... I gave him a chance to make it right, yea I'm out 40k, imagine his life right now knowing that everyone that is in this sport that knows of what he did at cig is no more... From being highly regarded to being a laughing stock... the threads on facebook were hilarious, he tried to blame me because the boat was dirty, and because it was a 17 year old hull, anyone that questioned it got blocked from his page... I mean if that's the case why are painters in business, aren't they there to fix older boats/cars/bikes... the new paint start next week. I pick it up on Saturday, not surprisingly when mark removed the tape from the sides it lifted clear, i should do a video and post it on YouTube of how his clear doesn't stick. if I can save one person from losing their hard earned money with these clowns, it will be worth the effort.
Old 12-26-2017, 12:17 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by F-2 Speedy
Whats your point ?? I know none of the people involved, what has transpired, to how many folks, So Im suppose to take sides and sling chit like so many on here that are misinformed about things ?? Just sayin
I dont think he meant that as a dig on you, more so of my approach.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.