One of the five becomes a Six

Notices

One of the five becomes a Six

Old 04-08-2015, 11:34 AM
mmb
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oceanperf
I also have mmb's boat when it was a platinum edition tic tac boat.
Tried to PM you said it was full.
Old 04-08-2015, 11:40 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

[email protected]
Old 04-09-2015, 12:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome project and thanks for sharing it here for your fellow Cig fans. Looking forward to seeing what she will do with the new wheels.
Old 04-13-2015, 09:32 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Props should arrive this week. I hope that does it with out resorting to Spacers. We got 1 new prop last week, a Big Ass Fan, this thing really makes a breeze.
Attached Thumbnails One of the five becomes a Six-image.jpg   One of the five becomes a Six-image.jpg  
Old 04-13-2015, 09:40 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,166 Likes on 1,409 Posts

Aircraft wing design, imagine that.
Old 04-13-2015, 06:52 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Put (2) 16 foot diameter BA fans in the new Perfomance Boat Center showroom - they really move some air !!!
Old 04-20-2015, 10:31 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

Awesome thread Jimmy and Mark! Thank you guys for letting us follow your conversion. As you know, I have one of the five as well. I am actually in the process of re-mounting the transom assemblies and drives and putting in the new interior. I will start a thread of the project soon. I will be selling her without engines but with a heavy heart.

I tried to purchase Mark's boat before I bought mine. It was a Bahamian fellow who kept raising the price after agreement using his wife as an excuse. I finally told him that it was obvious he didn't want to sell and I didn't want to waste any more time. The next day, my boat came out in Powerboat magazine and it was purchased with only one conversation between the seller and me. Next I heard, Carl had purchased Lock & Load. Mark, you've done a fabulous job with her. Enjoy!

Frank
Old 04-20-2015, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by thedonz
Awesome thread Jimmy and Mark! Thank you guys for letting us follow your conversion. As you know, I have one of the five as well. I am actually in the process of re-mounting the transom assemblies and drives and putting in the new interior. I will start a thread of the project soon. I will be selling her without engines but with a heavy heart.

I tried to purchase Mark's boat before I bought mine. It was a Bahamian fellow who kept raising the price after agreement using his wife as an excuse. I finally told him that it was obvious he didn't want to sell and I didn't want to waste any more time. The next day, my boat came out in Powerboat magazine and it was purchased with only one conversation between the seller and me. Next I heard, Carl had purchased Lock & Load. Mark, you've done a fabulous job with her. Enjoy!

Frank
I've got pics of it when it was sitting at Lip Ship for sale back in .05. It was then named Pier Pressure. Had a rough life but looks like it could not have found a better home.
Old 04-20-2015, 12:06 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

so who is the next to convert to 6's in your club down there? first gun gonna be the next to step to the plate? got some for sale if interested
Old 04-20-2015, 05:08 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Such a cool write up and build. Just like everyone, I'm looking forward to seeing those new props on and some numbers after.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.