Notices

41 Attack

Old 11-08-2015, 11:34 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by BajaFresh
Looks like a nice project. Look forward to seeing it out on the water some time. A bunch of us run out of Dana Point quite often.

I knew a guy many years ago that had a 32 Envision. Is this yours now? Don't think there are too many of them on the west coast.

Wow! Small world after all. That's me in the boat. If I remember correctly, that cig at the other dock was yours, and we took a quick trip out to Avalon with the boats...?
Old 11-09-2015, 06:49 PM
Registered

Received 65 Likes on 29 Posts

That Cig (Cafe Racer) belonged to Kevin who upgraded to a 38 TS/TG and then a 42X.

Yes, we took a run to Catalina.

I think at that time I had a 20 Outlaw of maybe my 28 Cigarette. Then had a 29 Outlaw which I sold. Will be picking up a 31 Sutphen right after the first of the year.

I went with you in your boat. I think it was your first time out with it. I worked at milgard with you for a short time. Wondered what happened to you as I had never seen you out with your boat. Have you been running it in the ocean?
Old 11-09-2015, 07:10 PM
Registered
VIP Member

That Cig (Cafe Racer) belonged to Kevin who upgraded to a 38 TS/TG and then a 42X.

I think at that time I had a 20 Outlaw of maybe my 28 Cigarette. Then had a 29 Outlaw which I sold. Will be picking up a 31 Sutphen right after the first of the year.

I went with you in your boat. I think it was your first time out with it. I worked at milgard with you for a short time. Wondered what happened to you as I had never seen you out with your boat. Have you been running it in the ocean?
Good hearing from you. We should take this off line. I will PM you when I figure out how to do that!
Old 11-10-2015, 02:09 PM
Registered

Received 3,219 Likes on 1,044 Posts

U

Steve's???
Old 11-10-2015, 07:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
U

Steve's???
Yes, unless something else pops up that I really like. I've been looking at all kinds of stuff but keep going back to that one. I'd like to have a cabin and ideally 35' to 38' but Steve's seems hard to beat for the money. I'll swap out the 3 man for a pair of standard drop out bolsters to make it more pleasure use friendly with more cockpit room.

I'm really surprised it hasn't sold yet. Is there something I'm overlooking?

How's things with you? You working weekends still?
Old 11-10-2015, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 3,219 Likes on 1,044 Posts

Yes, unless something else pops up that I really like. I've been looking at all kinds of stuff but keep going back to that one. I'd like to have a cabin and ideally 35' to 38' but Steve's seems hard to beat for the money. I'll swap out the 3 man for a pair of standard drop out bolsters to make it more pleasure use friendly with more cockpit room.

I'm really surprised it hasn't sold yet. Is there something I'm overlooking?

How's things with you? You working weekends still?
Right on man. That's awesome for both of you. Hopefully you get to use it out there before you bring it back.

No weekend bro. Bankers hours now.

Sorry to hijack.
Old 11-10-2015, 08:58 PM
Registered

Yeah, hope to spend about a week "sea trialing" it in south FLA! Been to Florida many times but never had an opportunity to get on the water. Would have liked to be out there now for the races but can't get away until after the first. Roofing is very busy now with El Nino coming!

Whens a good Saturday to pop up for a visit?
Old 01-10-2016, 05:14 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Just a quick update. I was delayed a little on project...lost my space where boat was worked on. Had it moved to my house. Now I have to finish quickly, it's tying up part of my driveway! Picture attached is bow thruster tube being fitted. I'll send more pics when there's more progress. I would like to be finished for this summer!
Attached Thumbnails 41 Attack-image.jpg  
Old 01-10-2016, 07:15 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi i have a 41 in the uk. thinking of fitting a bow thruster ? can you tel me witch modal and tube side you have on yours thanks Ricky [ATTACH=CONFIG]549507[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]549507[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails 41 Attack-img_4945.jpg  
Old 01-10-2016, 07:52 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Originally Posted by ricardo mann
Hi i have a 41 in the uk. thinking of fitting a bow thruster ? can you tel me witch modal and tube side you have on yours thanks Ricky [ATTACH=CONFIG]549507[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]549507[/ATTACH]
I am using a Lewmar 140TT model with 5" tube. When you read specs it's going to say for a smaller boat...our boats are not like cabin cruisers with a lot of surface area exposed to wind, so this unit is totally fine. My purpose of adding is aiding in a docking situation. Your best place to locate is under your water tank. Honestly, when I removed the original aluminum water tank I found surface corrosion that would have required a new poly tank soon anyway. Once you have the tank and tank flooring out of the way, you will be surprised how much additional space is down there. Hope this helps!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.