Notices

Is this Speed Racer? Tank? LS/Jr?

Old 01-27-2016, 12:03 PM
Registered

Received 3,258 Likes on 1,054 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Kevin,
Are you coming to Miami?
All of my thoughts/comments would be public, but this is best discussed over spirits.
always the politically correct approach huh Brian.
Old 01-27-2016, 01:49 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,255 Likes on 548 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
always the politically correct approach huh Brian.
How about you 5.0? You and Kelly get a kitchen pass for the weekend?
Old 01-27-2016, 03:00 PM
Registered

How about you 5.0? You and Kelly get a kitchen pass for the weekend?
Not yet!! F'n kids!!!!
Old 02-01-2016, 06:30 AM
Registered

Received 116 Likes on 71 Posts

Kevin,
Are you coming to Miami?
All of my thoughts/comments would be public, but this is best discussed over spirits.
And BTW Brian, you wouldn't have to get me drunk to buy an AT(although it wouldn't hurt)...I absolutely love the boats.
Old 02-06-2016, 06:04 PM
Registered

Received 166 Likes on 57 Posts

LOL...Gary ran that thing like it was meant to be run. Of course, so did Steve.
I didn't go out for the test ride with my dad when he bought it, but Gary (and my dad) complained of being sore a day or two after my dad ran it around. We had a lot of fun with that boat and ran it hard every poker run. When the run started the throttles were on the dash. However, no expense was spared on maintaining the boat at TNT either (ouch). After we sold it LS ran it in the SCOPE PR for the new owner and I believe was the 2nd Vee to one of the card stops behind that 42 Fountain with big power/6's.

I saw the new pics of Speed Racer and although it looks like he did a hell of a job re-doing it I really liked the original paint. These (4) boats should never be changed. Sorry I wasn't on here sooner but looks like the question was answered!
Old 02-07-2016, 12:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Lucky Strike Jr
I didn't go out for the test ride with my dad when he bought it, but Gary (and my dad) complained of being sore a day or two after my dad ran it around. We had a lot of fun with that boat and ran it hard every poker run. When the run started the throttles were on the dash. However, no expense was spared on maintaining the boat at TNT either (ouch). After we sold it LS ran it in the SCOPE PR for the new owner and I believe was the 2nd Vee to one of the card stops behind that 42 Fountain with big power/6's.

I saw the new pics of Speed Racer and although it looks like he did a hell of a job re-doing it I really liked the original paint. These (4) boats should never be changed. Sorry I wasn't on here sooner but looks like the question was answered!
How you doing Bobby? You living the good life slanging Mercedes? When you gonna put all that money you're making to good use and buy another cig?
Old 02-07-2016, 01:50 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

How you doing Bobby? You living the good life slanging Mercedes? When you gonna put all that money you're making to good use and buy another cig?
I think Bobby mentioned something about as soon as you do Tank!!!
Old 02-07-2016, 03:22 PM
Registered

Received 166 Likes on 57 Posts

All is well Tank! I Have a couple things I want to do first but my sights are set on a Gladiator in the next three or four years hopefully.
Old 02-08-2016, 10:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Lucky Strike Jr
All is well Tank! I Have a couple things I want to do first but my sights are set on a Gladiator in the next three or four years hopefully.
Who would've known you'd grow up to be so damn responsible. Your dad told me about the place you bought a couple years ago. You're setting yourself up right. Hard work now and you'll live the rest of your life like most dream about. Congrats on the success that followed your hard work, you deserve it man.
Old 02-08-2016, 04:39 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Who would've known you'd grow up to be so damn responsible. Your dad told me about the place you bought a couple years ago. You're setting yourself up right. Hard work now and you'll live the rest of your life like most dream about. Congrats on the success that followed your hard work, you deserve it man.
Plus he is getting hitched next month[ATTACH=CONFIG]550782[/ATTACH]

They grow up quick!
Attached Thumbnails Is this Speed Racer?  Tank?  LS/Jr?-bobbydriving.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.