Cigarette Rendezvous 2017

Notices

Cigarette Rendezvous 2017

Old 06-07-2017, 05:16 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by buck183
Bill, there's usually a decent sized group of us staying there. The drive is fairly short. I wouldn't quote me, but I'm thinking 2-3 miles tops.

I dont think you will be the only one without a covered slip while staying there. When I spoke to them about this they indicated that none of their rental slips were covered. The only covered slips they had were for fulltime renters. They did act like they "might" pull some of the full time renter's boats out to accommodate us for this event. That was just something that the lady mentioned they would consider doing but didn't say it was a definite.
last year they moved one of their rental boats out and put us in that covered spot. We were complaining nicely about where we were located. Honestly we had never had a covered slip in Florida, and it was nice.
Old 06-07-2017, 06:12 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bill, there's usually a decent sized group of us staying there. The drive is fairly short. I wouldn't quote me, but I'm thinking 2-3 miles tops.

I dont think you will be the only one without a covered slip while staying there. When I spoke to them about this they indicated that none of their rental slips were covered. The only covered slips they had were for fulltime renters. They did act like they "might" pull some of the full time renter's boats out to accommodate us for this event. That was just something that the lady mentioned they would consider doing but didn't say it was a definite.
Originally Posted by Zero Patience
last year they moved one of their rental boats out and put us in that covered spot. We were complaining nicely about where we were located. Honestly we had never had a covered slip in Florida, and it was nice.
Thanks for the info guys. The lady told me that she would put me on a waiting list for a covered slip if there is a cancellation, so I just assumed they are available. Now if I could just get a covered slip with a lift...
Old 06-07-2017, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Does anyone know where the first stop will be? We will be down that day so wanted to check all the rides out on the docks.
Old 06-07-2017, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by BDiggity
Does anyone know where the first stop will be? We will be down that day so wanted to check all the rides out on the docks.
Brett usually doesn't share that info with us until the day of the run. Maybe you could appeal to his softer side and get him to reply here with that info.

I good time to catch all the boats is at PBC before everyone leaves for the run.
Old 06-07-2017, 09:01 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 3,284 Likes on 1,472 Posts

Brett usually doesn't share that info with us until the day of the run. Maybe you could appeal to his softer side and get him to reply here with that info.

I good time to catch all the boats is at PBC before everyone leaves for the run.
And in the evening when you're buying drinks...
Old 06-07-2017, 09:57 AM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

yeah just wasnt sure if we would make it down that early. i may have to talk the woman into waking up extra early.
Old 06-07-2017, 10:17 AM
Drive to arrive alive!!!
Platinum Member

Received 422 Likes on 133 Posts

Two years ago we went to Big Dicks, and last year we went to Coconuts and then Camden. Not sure what this year has in store.
Old 06-07-2017, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by F-2 Speedy
And in the evening when you're buying drinks...
..........like...........
Old 06-13-2017, 04:22 PM
Registered

Received 62 Likes on 17 Posts

2017 Cigarette Rendezvous details!
Attached Thumbnails Cigarette Rendezvous 2017-2017-rendezvous-06132017.jpg  
Old 06-13-2017, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

This is a great event! We attended last year and had a blast. Unfortunately our home lake (Cumberland) is hosting the Thunder Run this weekend decided to support the home base. We'll be back!

Have fun, be safe!��

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.