Distance from swim platform to hatch for Boat Name Decal 02 Gun >

Distance from swim platform to hatch for Boat Name Decal 02 Gun

Notices

Distance from swim platform to hatch for Boat Name Decal 02 Gun

Old 03-27-2017, 02:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Distance from swim platform to hatch for Boat Name Decal 02 Gun

I forgot to take this measurement before dropping the boat off. Trying to get the size to get the boat decal made. Anyone have recommendations for a web site or design site to order it.

THank you
Old 03-27-2017, 07:37 PM
Registered

Received 162 Likes on 81 Posts

Ryan Beckley
Kinetic animation

He does great work and he will know the sizes too. He has done work for me. And always includes some extras

http://www.kineticanimation.com/
Old 03-28-2017, 11:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dimensions for graphics

Basically, a photo, square on with a measurement between two points is all that is required to show how a design fits to scale. This can be tricky with different hull curvatures, but most of the time we're measuring between hardware on flat surfaces. Measure twice, cut once. This way we can produce the graphics within acceptible variances and ship them to an installer.

I'm working on a new site that can show off more of what we do with wraps on offshore boats, but see http://marinegraphics.com/wp/striping-designs/ , in these photos the only two points that would make sense are the length under the rub rail from bow to stern. Some times you have stantions, vents or other hardware to use for extra measurements and better accuracy.

- John
[email protected]
(253) 468-2117