Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Cigarette Topgun >

Cigarette Topgun

Notices

Cigarette Topgun

Old 04-18-2023, 10:58 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

I like the blue - i am not sure I like the black on the black carbon - also the boat has a ton of black and white - I say go blue especially since there are already blue elements in the interior. And... whoever that is in your profile is gonna be "pissed off" lol!
Old 04-18-2023, 11:00 AM
Registered

Received 3,219 Likes on 1,044 Posts

Originally Posted by division1

Found this on a different thread hear what do you guys think about this color combo for panels and gauges for my boat. With my dash pods being all white mabye break it up a bite ?
hey! I recognize that dash 😁😁

my .02 for what it’s worth. Are you planning to do blue highlights in the cabin and cockpit? I’d almost suggest going red and black with how the exterior logo and fairing is red and black. Or if you’re planning on doing blue highlights here and there and want to go blue gauges, I agree maybe do the lower brushed silver bezels in black and then do the large upper chrome rings. With bright blue (or red) gauge faces against a carbon fiber dash. That would look clean I think. Here’s my dash.

also, while I’m thinking about it, after looking at my pics. I would recommend if/when you install the underwater transom lights you also install a set above the water line. When we were doing our boat, my guy did this and it really makes a huge difference. Much brighter!! You can also isolate the switching so you can run each individually or in tandem.

Old 04-18-2023, 11:12 AM
Registered

Received 802 Likes on 311 Posts

Originally Posted by Bfoodman
I like the blue - i am not sure I like the black on the black carbon - also the boat has a ton of black and white - I say go blue especially since there are already blue elements in the interior. And... whoever that is in your profile is gonna be "pissed off" lol!
Na she’s a great sport !!!! Doesn't care she’s best she’s always out helping me out these crazy ass project together!!!
Old 04-18-2023, 11:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by thisistank
hey! I recognize that dash 😁😁

my .02 for what it’s worth. Are you planning to do blue highlights in the cabin and cockpit? I’d almost suggest going red and black with how the exterior logo and fairing is red and black. Or if you’re planning on doing blue highlights here and there and want to go blue gauges, I agree maybe do the lower brushed silver bezels in black and then do the large upper chrome rings. With bright blue (or red) gauge faces against a carbon fiber dash. That would look clean I think. Here’s my dash.

also, while I’m thinking about it, after looking at my pics. I would recommend if/when you install the underwater transom lights you also install a set above the water line. When we were doing our boat, my guy did this and it really makes a huge difference. Much brighter!! You can also isolate the switching so you can run each individually or in tandem.

That looks great !!! My cockpit has some blue in it with white and silver. Was hoping to tie that all in since it is damn near new didn’t want to have to redo it all
Old 04-18-2023, 11:19 AM
Registered

We will have all new side panels because of the new dashes but seats will all be the same

I’m thinking black faring panel all that stuff will have to be remade
Old 04-18-2023, 11:34 AM
Registered

Received 3,219 Likes on 1,044 Posts

I see what you’re saying. I think the gauges I used would tie in everything perfectly. Only thing I’m on the fence is then do you go with black lower bezels to match the new black side panels and fairing or do you go brushed grey to match the grey in the existing interior? 1st world problems. Lol gonna look amazing no matter which direction you go.
Old 04-18-2023, 11:51 AM
Registered

I know all these decisions lol I think I’m going to
go black bezels still kicking it around I may order one gauge of each and see what looks better I mean if feather loose 60 bucks then dislike the dash lol
The following users liked this post:
thisistank (04-18-2023)
Old 04-18-2023, 11:52 AM
Registered

Received 516 Likes on 306 Posts

Originally Posted by cheech
Given you have the black stripe and in the logo. I think black would flow with the rest.

You've finally made your avatar pic a reasonable size.
Originally Posted by division1
We’ll they don’t give you a size option lol 😂 yea I agree I have blue in the interior and the the blue on the deck just trying to tie it all together
I was referring to the drives and tabs if there's any confusion.
Have no input on the dash and gauges. To many ways to go and it'd turn out good.
Old 04-18-2023, 12:07 PM
Registered

Ya I think all black is the way to go on tabs and stuff as well
The following users liked this post:
Bfoodman (04-18-2023)
Old 04-19-2023, 08:01 AM
Registered

Ok I think I’m going to go blue carbon, black ring , chrome polished bezels that will put the polished Bezel against the dark carbon background and black ring to tie it together
The following 2 users liked this post by division1:
Bfoodman (04-19-2023), Knot 4 Me (04-19-2023)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.