Registered

Received 893 Likes on 383 Posts

Or go south in a hurry
Old 05-31-2024, 06:58 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,255 Likes on 548 Posts

Originally Posted by F-2 Speedy
Yankey told me the same thing he got screwed on some high-end stuff the guy kept and never paid for, but didnt say who it was,
I've been tight with Yankey and his wife for years. That poor couple has been screwed over so many times across so many states, it's literally too depressing to re-imagine it. I knew about the issues, but didn't know who. This is a damn shame.
Old 05-31-2024, 03:19 PM
Registered

Received 4,728 Likes on 1,353 Posts

Originally Posted by F-2 Speedy
Yankey told me the same thing he got screwed on some high-end stuff the guy kept and never paid for, but didnt say who it was,
Yup, well now you know.
Then he also screwed I ZOOM mike who made him bunch of custom stuff.
Mike is the nicest guy , really pisses me off.
Old 05-31-2024, 03:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
I've been tight with Yankey and his wife for years. That poor couple has been screwed over so many times across so many states, it's literally too depressing to re-imagine it. I knew about the issues, but didn't know who. This is a damn shame.
The solution is simple , 50% deposit, parts don`t ship out til payment is made in full.
They`re too nice.
People Like Eric will take advantage of that unfortunately.
The following 2 users liked this post by ICDEDPPL:
Brad Christy (06-01-2024), IGetWet (05-31-2024)
Old 05-31-2024, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 893 Likes on 383 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
The solution is simple , 50% deposit, parts don`t ship out til payment is made in full.
They`re too nice.
People Like Eric will take advantage of that unfortunately.
Thats what we have to do with big businesses, 50% down to kick the project off then full balance due before it leaves my shop.

Sorry to hear this neat thread is going down the shltter
Old 06-02-2024, 07:42 PM
Registered

Received 802 Likes on 311 Posts

Ok let’s get some some things straight. Dan thanks for the kind words not that I even have the time so go down the road I’d be happy to . Let’s start with mike… the guy I screws over on a bunch of custom stuff. I did send mike money to Weld up some stuff check was cashed when he started sent those back and we were working on some other stuff then he and I got busy. He texted me the small balance Dan you asked me to get him paid and I did check them I see these cool comments about screwing him over so I called him and he told me he’s away on vacation or business and has not been around to get check so if that makes me a thief then guilty
Old 06-02-2024, 07:47 PM
Registered

On to the other accusation Yankee did make some parts for the boat he did seem like a super nice guy throughout the process fast forward a few months parts get done they show up at my front door at that time the invoice came a few weeks later the day I received the invoice a check went out fast forward three weeks I had noticed the check wasn’t cashed when I had texted him that day about it he immediately went on the defense and said that this is why he doesn’t you work with people such on and so forth at that time he was in the middle of a move so maybe that’s the reason he did not get the check That instant I sent him a picture of my credit card and told him to run the full amount on the card maybe he’s around on the form and can post a picture of our message group with the credit card in it he said he was going to look into how to run a card because it wasn’t set up at that time or something along those lines a week or two goes by I tried to call him no answer and no return text I am well aware he has told many people about this incident but the big part of the story that was left out was he never ran the card to this day that card is valid and he could’ve ran it at any time if that makes me a thief and an ******* please delete this entire thread I could care less about this boat anymore and peoples one-sided stories most likely why this thing is just sitting in the garage covered in dust Those parts are sitting in a dusty box somewhere in the shed that will not be on this boat.
Old 06-02-2024, 07:50 PM
Registered

It’s funny how people hear one thing or another and turn it into something that it is not you can call me whatever names you want or think whatever you want about me 99.999% of people on this form that read these comments I have never met or had an interaction with I can tell you this I worked three jobs raise three kids and work my ass off throughout this boat process I used to be proud of what I have accomplished on this boat the knowledge that I have learned and how far it is come but through the process this is turned into something That I don’t even want to look at anymore so I think it’s time to cut my losses and part it out since I am a thief and an *******
Old 06-03-2024, 09:32 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by division1
Ok let’s get some some things straight. Dan thanks for the kind words not that I even have the time so go down the road I’d be happy to . Let’s start with mike… the guy I screws over on a bunch of custom stuff. I did send mike money to Weld up some stuff check was cashed when he started sent those back and we were working on some other stuff then he and I got busy. He texted me the small balance Dan you asked me to get him paid and I did check them I see these cool comments about screwing him over so I called him and he told me he’s away on vacation or business and has not been around to get check so if that makes me a thief then guilty

It`s been a year buddy .. but keep going with the excuses
Old 06-03-2024, 09:40 AM
Registered

Dan again I have ZERO interest in a keyboard war. Me and mike have talked back and forth since day one not once has there been a problem with us we have talked boats , life, hobbies ect, mabye he will chime in here mabye he won’t either way he has NOT been bugging me for money for a year. We talked about doing other things and we both got busy water pick ups hatch rams ect. You try to make it sound like I hustled him been dodging him ect. He’s paid end of story talked to him last night on the phone after I saw your post. I will not let this post derail this thread. Moving on.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.