Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
Cigarette Topgun >

Cigarette Topgun

Notices

Cigarette Topgun

Old 06-04-2024, 05:19 PM
Registered

Received 802 Likes on 311 Posts

Oh and if anyone in the boat world has a set of molds that i made them please send pics and speak up because I can assure that is the last thing I have time for. Please let’s see them speak up …….I’ll wait that’s correct no one god forbid i mad a new mold to pull a new piece for my own boat from molds I help build and worked on.
The following users liked this post:
AllDodge (06-04-2024)
Old 06-04-2024, 05:38 PM
Registered

Let me when we can get back to boat building
Old 06-04-2024, 07:57 PM
Registered

Rob for full transparency this is why I pulled a new mold off a my existing piece. I had to modify the part to make it taller and the back longer to match the other side I did not want a part that had a ton of boat work in it that would crack over time. Once I modified the part to fit perfect I made a new mold and a new part that was pretty much perfect out of the mold. So one new mold out of the three pieces. That mold got cut up and put in trash because I don’t store things.

jeff32 (06-04-2024)
Old 06-04-2024, 08:29 PM
Registered

Received 3,414 Likes on 1,104 Posts

…wrong thread
jeff32 (06-04-2024)
Old 06-06-2024, 09:54 AM
Registered

Does anyone have a straight bottom boat on a Myco that can measure how high the boat sits off the trailer. Working on making new uprights and stands for bunks. As it sits I have the boat hanging about 4 inches from the crossmembers. I want to keep it as low as I safely can.
Old 06-06-2024, 09:55 AM
Registered

As it sits this is we’re it’s at
Old 06-07-2024, 06:45 PM
Registered

Received 354 Likes on 178 Posts

Originally Posted by division1
Dan again I have ZERO interest in a keyboard war. Me and mike have talked back and forth since day one not once has there been a problem with us we have talked boats , life, hobbies ect, mabye he will chime in here mabye he won’t either way he has NOT been bugging me for money for a year. We talked about doing other things and we both got busy water pick ups hatch rams ect. You try to make it sound like I hustled him been dodging him ect. He’s paid end of story talked to him last night on the phone after I saw your post. I will not let this post derail this thread. Moving on.
I hated to reply to this but I will set the record straight.
In July of last year, you asked me to make a hatch slide brkt. for you. I replied and said I would and also you asked if I could weld up some battery boxes for you.
Aug. 3rd you asked me for my address and if I had Venmo because you were going to send me a check to order some material, and the parts you had to be welded up. You sent me a small check for a deposit.
I welded up the parts made billet lids and spacers and sent them finished back to you on Sept. 9th.
You contacted me and said you received them on Sept. 13th
On Sept 16th you asked me if I could make stainless water pickups, we talked about the boat and other things and you said you had a pop up bow light that you were not using and if it would work on mine you would send it along with a template of the transom and a check.
Sept. 25th I contacted you and said I never got the package or a check, you said it came back to you with the box all damaged and that you would resend it.
Oct. 1st I sent you the tracking number for the completed hatch slide bracket.
Oct 4th you said you received the bracket. I told you I still had not received the template, light or check.
Dec. 14th I sent you a text letting you know I still did not receive anything and gave you a complete breakdown of your invoice. You texted me back and said you would get the check in the mail.
In March we talked and I still had not received a check. Dan asked me if you ever paid me when we were talking about building parts and I told him no. He said he was going to call you and tell you to get me paid.
April 25th you texted me and asked me how much you owed me and again said you will send me a check. I gave you the amount and my address. You said you will get it handled.
June 2nd you called me after Dan had posted here on your thread. You said you would get the check in the mail.
June 3rd. You texted me and said you had put the check in the mail last Tuesday and to let you know when comes. I said sure.
June 7th today and I still have not seen the check. I cannot speak on other business dealings you have, but as far as mine it appears you have blown me off. Like I told Dan who has been in my corner since I asked him if he knew you, Shame on me for trusting you.

Last edited by 1Zoom; 06-07-2024 at 06:48 PM.
Old 06-07-2024, 07:07 PM
Registered

Received 260 Likes on 128 Posts

Originally Posted by 1Zoom
I hated to reply to this but I will set the record straight.
In July of last year, you asked me to make a hatch slide brkt. for you. I replied and said I would and also you asked if I could weld up some battery boxes for you.
Aug. 3rd you asked me for my address and if I had Venmo because you were going to send me a check to order some material, and the parts you had to be welded up. You sent me a small check for a deposit.
I welded up the parts made billet lids and spacers and sent them finished back to you on Sept. 9th.
You contacted me and said you received them on Sept. 13th
On Sept 16th you asked me if I could make stainless water pickups, we talked about the boat and other things and you said you had a pop up bow light that you were not using and if it would work on mine you would send it along with a template of the transom and a check.
Sept. 25th I contacted you and said I never got the package or a check, you said it came back to you with the box all damaged and that you would resend it.
Oct. 1st I sent you the tracking number for the completed hatch slide bracket.
Oct 4th you said you received the bracket. I told you I still had not received the template, light or check.
Dec. 14th I sent you a text letting you know I still did not receive anything and gave you a complete breakdown of your invoice. You texted me back and said you would get the check in the mail.
In March we talked and I still had not received a check. Dan asked me if you ever paid me when we were talking about building parts and I told him no. He said he was going to call you and tell you to get me paid.
April 25th you texted me and asked me how much you owed me and again said you will send me a check. I gave you the amount and my address. You said you will get it handled.
June 2nd you called me after Dan had posted here on your thread. You said you would get the check in the mail.
June 3rd. You texted me and said you had put the check in the mail last Tuesday and to let you know when comes. I said sure.
June 7th today and I still have not seen the check. I cannot speak on other business dealings you have, but as far as mine it appears you have blown me off. Like I told Dan who has been in my corner since I asked him if he knew you, Shame on me for trusting you.
wow,
The following 2 users liked this post by boatnt:
hogie roll (06-14-2024), Knot 4 Me (06-08-2024)
Old 06-07-2024, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 5,029 Likes on 1,417 Posts

Everything and I mean everything out of Erics mouth is a lie.
I specifically told him , hey man I vouched for you , don`t make me look like an A$$HOLE .he could care less.
Piece of $hit!
Old 06-07-2024, 07:31 PM
Registered

Mike I mailed the check. When I said I did. Thanks for what you did. Yep few months went buy should have got it out sooner. Everyone else that wants to throw out names and whatnot could care less have a nice day. Mike I’m sure you will get it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.