Help me understand gun pricing

Notices

Help me understand gun pricing

Old 05-03-2019, 10:09 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 801 Likes on 369 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
my tiger with 1/4 tanks, on the myco with my dually and myself a friend and our gear for jammin on the james run was just over 21k,,, before blowers and imco scx's

That seems light. My 2009 dually weighed 8900 empty if I remember correctly. Aluminum trailer? Sounds like you didn't have enough beer and 80-proof on board. Yours is post-vacuum bagging or ppre? I can't remember what year yours was....
Old 05-03-2019, 10:11 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
as i had said a few posts back, mine was the very first one vacuum bagged at the factory, so the weight reduction was worth it. on my survey it says dry weight is 9800

Nevermind. Ignore my previous post..... Is yours a 2000?
Old 05-04-2019, 06:02 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,297 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by seafordguy

Nevermind. Ignore my previous post..... Is yours a 2000?
yup, 2000 and aluminum myco. it is bagged, that weight also was pre blowers and scx's.
Old 05-04-2019, 07:02 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Nice to know that a 2000+ tiger doesn't weigh that much more than my Cafe..... (If any)

Last edited by seafordguy; 05-04-2019 at 07:04 AM.
Old 05-04-2019, 02:25 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 174 Likes on 87 Posts

Stupid question- Whats the difference in the "Vacuum Bagging" process vs the old way?
Old 05-04-2019, 02:33 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 174 Likes on 87 Posts

https://www.offshoreonly.com/classif...un-o74393.html

To the OP, idk if you saw this listing, but seems like a good bang for the buck. I don't know the boat.

I was looking for a 35 T/S for a while, and ended up with a 35 straight hull. I don't regret it one bit, saved me a bunch of money. I just wanted a clean boat that wasn't going to be a project. Just wanted to clean it and turn the key. Anyway, hope you find the right boat for you. Good luck with your search!
Old 05-04-2019, 02:41 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 137 Posts

Yea I've been looking at that one off and on for awhile...which makes me wonder why it's still for sale since that does seem like a pretty good deal....Don't want to drop the "A-word" in here but the 41 that just came up for sale would be mine if I could swing it right this second...who knows..maybe it'll still be available when I'm ready....was also looking at that yellow one with 6's that was just listed but I think it's a little north of my price range and could probably find a T/S for not much more really....decisions decisions....at the end of the day I'm probably gonna end up with a straight bottom...hopefully I can find the right one!! There's plenty out there and cosmetics aren't as much of a concern to me as mechanical...I can change the cosmetics over time but if you have a weak or tired power train you're screwed and you better bring out your wallet lol...even with me doing a lot of the work myself I'm still probably 10-12k plus into my ONE motor in my Nordic...solid motors and preferably not bravos or it has SCX's on it already as that's another huge expense that I don't mind paying a little more for upfront just for the peace of mind.
Old 05-07-2019, 10:11 AM
Registered

Received 740 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by ICDEDPPL
If I lived up your way Dickstyle and Brownstain6969 I`d be visiting Lake St. Clair.
Water always warm, storms seems to break up before they hit the lake, Tons of places to go and see, always a perfect chop, super clean water and tons of beaches.... never any crazy waves that prevent you from going out..etc etc I kept coming back there last year. love it.

Too bad it`s too far for tim (like an hour?) lol It`s 5hrs for me but so worth the drive.

OH and NO SNAKES!! (like Erie)

There are snakes in Lake St. Clair. One swan up to my wife while she was relaxing on a float,it crossed over her shoulder and she freaked, screamed and rolled off the float. The snake hauled a** also. Happened in Muscamoot Bay. ed
Old 05-07-2019, 11:56 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Interceptor
There are snakes in Lake St. Clair. One swan up to my wife while she was relaxing on a float,it crossed over her shoulder and she freaked, screamed and rolled off the float. The snake hauled a** also. Happened in Muscamoot Bay. ed
Not to hijack this post but I've only seen one snake in Lake St. Clair for the 15+ years boating here, and it was dead...lol
Old 05-07-2019, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 797 Likes on 376 Posts

Good example of a seller asking near the top of the market and unless the boat has been gone thru recently will need a lot of money thrown at it to make it good again...

https://www.offshoreonly.com/classif...fi-o75266.html

engines = 10-14k
drives = 12k
exhaust = ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.