Trying to Find my Dads 38 Top Gun

Notices

Trying to Find my Dads 38 Top Gun

Old 06-05-2019, 02:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 209 Likes on 133 Posts

Originally Posted by VoodooRob
Was this the boat behind a house in Sheffield Lake, OH up to a couple years ago? Story was not for sale, engine problems and one day it was gone.
Different boat... I still wanna know story on that one
Old 06-05-2019, 10:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Full Force
Different boat... I still wanna know story on that one
After some serious google maps stalking found that boat behind a house on the east side of Sheffield...not our boat that im looking for. Ours had all geometric shapes all over it, none of the "cloud/paint splatter" on it
Old 06-07-2019, 12:02 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 74 Likes on 44 Posts

I’m in Maine and have been immersed in looking for Cigarettes for 20 years +/-, I have never seen that boat in my travels or classified hunting. I’ll stick around for the mystery though..
Old 06-08-2019, 01:45 PM
Registered

Received 125 Likes on 79 Posts

I have seen a boat VERY similar to that, but it has blower scoops on the hatch. It shows up at Claudios in Long Island NY every once in awhile. Dont know if its your boat, but paint scheme is very close if not the same.
Old 06-08-2019, 02:45 PM
Registered

Received 816 Likes on 382 Posts

Originally Posted by kreed
I have seen a boat VERY similar to that, but it has blower scoops on the hatch. It shows up at Claudios in Long Island NY every once in awhile. Dont know if its your boat, but paint scheme is very close if not the same.
i know the boat you are talking about...not sure if it’s the same. Unless the picture above is very washed out. Could be...
Old 06-08-2019, 04:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 74 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by 1MOSES1

i know the boat you are talking about...not sure if it’s the same. Unless the picture above is very washed out. Could be...
I think the boat w scoops was the one Gordon Demarco sold that use to have big power in it, I saw it in person and I’m pretty sure its a slightly different paint job.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1MOSES1

it could be our boat. The motors were most definitely replaced. Not sure with what power. Assuming bigger power than the 520s. So very easily could have blowers and a new hatch along with that...that picture is also 20 years old as well so it’s very washed out