Old 07-22-2021, 05:21 PM
Registered

Received 3,219 Likes on 1,044 Posts

It’s without question a revolution.
Old 07-23-2021, 12:18 PM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by jadento
I have watched the videos. The think it is a Revolution also. They have taken on a large project. The most recent video where their painting the drives, I was thinking to myself....how much overspray got on the boat?
Yeah, my first thought was why is he using non-fouling paint on the drives. Then it was surely he isnt going to paint them right there on that table butted up against the house. Black paint all over the siding & "we used the wrong paint" update. haha.
The following users liked this post:
H20 Toie (07-23-2021)
Old 07-27-2021, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

LOL maybe all of that sanding without any protective gear was not such a good idea; as was painting the drives with anti-fouling paint and so close to the house and boat. But, its kind of nice to watch people without the money to have someone else do everything figure things out. Its like watching old school hot rodders...
Old 07-27-2021, 11:46 AM
Registered

Received 797 Likes on 376 Posts

Was wondering if other people were watching there channel besides me…

I commend them for having the balls to video record the restoration and putting it on the internet for everyone to see.

they make no claims of being experts and routinely ask for advice in the comments section. I think it’s cool to see the work documented. Wish more people did.

I only wish they first researched some of there projects. I.e. painting there drives. That’s a 5 min look up on offshoreonly and you would be able to determine that a self etch primer with merc phantom black was the way to go.

otherwise I think it’s a cool channel. I will certainly be tuning in for more updates in the future.

93 shooter (07-27-2021)
Old 08-13-2021, 04:44 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

I've been watching them. I commend them for their effort and desire. Having said that, it hurts to watch at times. Definitely not a channel you would want to watch if you're wanting to learn anything.
Old 11-15-2022, 11:18 PM
Registered

Received 619 Likes on 181 Posts

So i wonder what happened? videos are all gone or at least i can't find any of them
Old 11-16-2022, 12:27 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 538 Likes on 255 Posts

Originally Posted by H20 Toie
So i wonder what happened? videos are all gone or at least i can't find any of them
I tried searching everyway possible to find them and no luck at all. I haven't saw anything in a long time on my youtube feed now that I think about it. Possible disagreement between the 2 and deleted the channel?
Old 11-16-2022, 07:01 AM
Registered

Received 797 Likes on 376 Posts

there was a falling out between the two…the most recent video in the comments section people were asking for updates.

the channel responded something like “there was a falling out. people aren’t who you think they are. the shows over. we might post a video of what happened…not sure if we will”.

that’s all I know…
Bfoodman (11-16-2022)
Old 11-16-2022, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts

Thats too bad. I liked watching - nothing professional there - but I liked watching. Like a couple of backyard hot-rodders. Too bad it was fun to watch.
Old 11-16-2022, 05:37 PM
Registered

Received 619 Likes on 181 Posts

Originally Posted by 1MOSES1
there was a falling out between the two…the most recent video in the comments section people were asking for updates.

the channel responded something like “there was a falling out. people aren’t who you think they are. the shows over. we might post a video of what happened…not sure if we will”.

that’s all I know…
Bummer that sucks, hopefully it gets finished at some point, one of those projects that was done for love not for profit.