Cigarette 28 SS clones >

Cigarette 28 SS clones

Notices

Cigarette 28 SS clones

Old 10-26-2022, 12:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 174 Likes on 87 Posts

Theres a nice looking 28SS on boatrader right now, located in Texas. Not sure your location or budget.
Old 10-26-2022, 03:36 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

The OSO "Bicycle" could be purchased right now. She currently resides in Florida.

Buck
The following users liked this post:
Sydwayz (11-23-2022)
Old 11-23-2022, 12:25 PM
Registered

Received 60 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Scarab Viking
Does anyone know what company might have built a Cigarette 28 clone? I recall someone talking about a company called "Raven boats" a few years back, and another one called Lebear or something like that... Anyone who knows anything about these companies?

i have a tony lebear 28ss they were built on long island and the titles are listed as homemade, it was a well laid up boat
Old 12-28-2022, 03:05 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tony Libaire built his 28ss clones in Bay Shore NY @ Brewsters Shipyard in the mid to late eighties.They were finished off with the OEM low profile windshields and Cigarette factory interiors from Bilt-Rite in Miami. I owned one with twin Merc 2.4s that had a outboard well glassed in , a few were built with gill brackets with either twin 200 mercs or single V8 evinrudes.Tony had a 2 tone blue i/o with a single merc 420 .Dwayne Panzner's "AIR TIME" was finished with a beautiful paint job and a built big block with speedmaster.James "Glimpy" Fallon also had a single big block boat that ran nice. They were beautiful boats, I certainly miss mine
Old 01-08-2023, 07:38 AM
Registered

Received 60 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by carreras
Tony Libaire built his 28ss clones in Bay Shore NY @ Brewsters Shipyard in the mid to late eighties.They were finished off with the OEM low profile windshields and Cigarette factory interiors from Bilt-Rite in Miami. I owned one with twin Merc 2.4s that had a outboard well glassed in , a few were built with gill brackets with either twin 200 mercs or single V8 evinrudes.Tony had a 2 tone blue i/o with a single merc 420 .Dwayne Panzner's "AIR TIME" was finished with a beautiful paint job and a built big block with speedmaster.James "Glimpy" Fallon also had a single big block boat that ran nice. They were beautiful boats, I certainly miss mine

i have the white with blue interior twin supercharged small block alpha boat