cigs on LOTO >

cigs on LOTO

Notices

cigs on LOTO

Old 07-08-2003, 02:16 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

hey jamie, i still have the boat and enjoying( although no nearly as much as i should be. good to know your still around. are you boating anymore? love the boat.

doug s 14mm loto
Old 07-08-2003, 03:06 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up

Originally posted by CAFE
hey jamie, i still have the boat and enjoying( although no nearly as much as i should be. good to know your still around. are you boating anymore? love the boat.

doug s 14mm loto
Hey Doug ! How are ya !

Glad its still treating you well . . have you done anything to it these last few years, like change the paint or upgrade / downgrade the motors ? I do miss that boat ! Yeah, I'm boating up here again, I have a 29 Donzi express cruiser right now. Got an itch to get a Cig again though . . let me know if you decide to put it up for sale at any time.

Maybe I'll drag my express down to LOTO for some boating, never boated there. Looks and sounds like fun.
Old 07-09-2003, 03:10 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

everythings been great .. ive freshened both engines added swim platform by extreme marine, new interior in cockpit , changed to imco lowers bravo 1 4 blades also had a company called, cant remember, but the guys name is dan labonte buff out the entire boat,(really brought back the gel coat) other than that just been enjoying when i have time, new engines only have about 20 hrs in 2yrs +. anyway still love it but thinking about a chris cat or american offshore 30'. still thinkin hope all is well and thanks again for the great boat and all your kindness during the purchase. thanks doug
Old 07-09-2003, 04:42 PM
lil cig

W Redmann
That red and white cafe would be ours...90 cafe.

Old 07-09-2003, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lil cig, what do you have in the bilge? It sure sounds healthy.
Old 07-10-2003, 01:44 PM
The Senior Charter Member #1070
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by CAFE
also had a company called, cant remember, but the guys name is dan labonte buff out the entire boat,(really brought back the gel coat) other than that just been enjoying when i have time,
The company is Gel - Pro...
and the gentleman's name is Dan LaBonte.
He does excellent work!!!!!!!!!!
Regards,
Tony
Old 07-11-2003, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

His shop is just up the road from my house, I get to see a lot of boats up close when I go home for lunch, he has been working on a nice 38zx Donzi and a couple of the water patrol Challengers. He must do good work because there is never a lack of boats there.
Old 07-11-2003, 03:15 PM
Registered

Hey lil cig,

made you post!!

How often are you on LOTO. I get there at least 2 or 3 weekends a month and if I am not on the boat I am on the deck watching the action between 16 and 13 mile markers. Quite the race track there!
Old 07-14-2003, 01:24 PM
lil cig

WRedmann-

I agree with the race track, we are at the 13. One cove to the dam where new condos are going in. You in PortaCima(sp?)....got a friend over there with a Gun.

Big Poker Run this weekend.....you going? It is the GoChickeGo guys and there will be some quick boats.

Old 07-14-2003, 03:29 PM
Registered

No, Im in Palisades condo, across the cove from the Porto Cima development.

No poker runs for me, my boat is too slow and my probable list of passengers is even slower yet

Quick Reply: cigs on LOTO

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.