F2 TS TG back at Lip Ship....

Notices

F2 TS TG back at Lip Ship....

Old 10-21-2003, 02:01 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default F2 TS TG back at Lip Ship....

http://www.lipshipperformance.com/pr...eowned_fr.html

Wonder what the deal is? Boat was sold less than a year ago with ZUls. Maybe the power went bad but that is no reason to get rid of the boat.

Plus what do you guys think about the price? I'd maybe be a player in the $160k range
Old 10-21-2003, 08:44 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Tom A. bought the boat and made the conversion into a pleasure cockpit. he also put the Zul's in it w/ boxes and sportmasters, then sold it without power to a guy who had Phil re-rig it with 525EFI's. i guess it is for sale again..... as it is one of the sister boats to mine, i know a few things about it. although Phil knows this boat inside and out. he has spent many hours dialing it in. it would be a fun boat to own!!

chad
Old 10-21-2003, 09:19 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thumbs up

Brett Furshman ran that boat in F2 SBI a few years ago. I also spent many a day running the boat in Miami w/ Brett. Brett and Scott Mander barrel rolled the boat too. I'd get a good surveyor to check it out before I bought it - BH
Old 10-21-2003, 11:43 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

brian is correct. brett successfully campaigned the boat as Miccosukee Gaming. will lynch (HOTDUCK) also raced it as Lynch Mob, after brett. will traded it in to phil on his awesome gladiator.

no doubt that the boat has been run hard and even took a spill or two, but everything aside, it is a fast boat that has a ton of R&D hours invested in it. it would make a great no-frills poker run boat!!!! then again, i may be a bit biased when it comes to F2 Carbon Fiber T/S's.

chad
Old 10-21-2003, 03:15 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

That boat came from here in Cincinnati........I have heard a couple storys on why it is getting sold {Nothing bad about the boat !}
Old 10-21-2003, 09:27 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thumbs up

Somebody buy it and I'll man the sticks in F2 - haha . It still looks like a awesome ride - BH
Old 10-22-2003, 02:23 AM
Registered

Is it priced right for a F2? I thought it was a bit on the high side but I know little about Cigs resale
Old 10-22-2003, 03:07 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thumbs up

If it is 100% ok structure wise with the 525's that price is in line. Somebody should buy it , show up at a few rough water races and run F2. Man the fear of God would be on some faces. BH
Old 10-23-2003, 02:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 57 Likes on 31 Posts

There was absolutely nothing wrong with the boat when I traded it to Phil. I simply wanted to be in a canopy to race.

I actually delivered the boat to Tom A. It never even went from me to Lip-Ship before it went to Tom. There have been some changes made since I had it, most notably the extension boxes, engines and rear bolsters were added in the cockpit. If you are looking for a good poker run machine, this thing handles really well and will absolutely fly!

I say this about every boat that I have sold, but I really wish that I still had this one. Here are a few pictures of it taken just a few days before we took it to Tom. This is what it looks like with all of the race related decals removed.
Attached Thumbnails F2 TS TG back at Lip Ship....-1.jpg  
Old 10-23-2003, 02:15 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 57 Likes on 31 Posts

Attached Thumbnails F2 TS TG back at Lip Ship....-2.jpg  

Quick Reply: F2 TS TG back at Lip Ship....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.