Cig Pics Let's See em' >

Cig Pics Let's See em'

Notices

Cig Pics Let's See em'

Old 01-24-2005, 07:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Cig Pics Let's See em'

Sorry for lurking on the Cig threads But I have a question. Why does one of the Gladiators in the pic's have the motors staggered one way and the other one has them the other way?
Old 01-24-2005, 07:39 PM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

No sh*t!
I wonder if my wife will be upset if I use up the rest of my HELOC to buy one.
Old 01-24-2005, 07:43 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by VelocityMark
Sorry for lurking on the Cig threads But I have a question. Why does one of the Gladiators in the pic's have the motors staggered one way and the other one has them the other way?
Depends on whether you are left handed or right....
Old 01-24-2005, 08:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

According to Cigarette,the reversed stagger is an easier installation.The exhaust has fewer bends and is easier to work with.Also,the transom exhaust tips are symetrical versus a traditional stagger setup.However,they used to do the reverse stagger if you were going to drive from the port side,instead of the starboard side.Personally,I think it must be easier and save them $$ at the same time.
Old 01-24-2005, 08:36 PM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Sorry for lurking on the Cig threads
Peeping Tom !

Hide your scantily clad paint jobs, boys !
Old 01-24-2005, 08:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Biggus
Monroe at the Cig factory

It looks like he got a lot further with the truck this time.
Old 01-24-2005, 09:08 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Roger 1
It looks like he got a lot further with the truck this time.
Classic....
Old 01-24-2005, 09:50 PM
Registered
VIP Member

i see all the pics. of lip-ship, tried to buy a topgun from phil last year at the lauderdale show. trying to learn about the topgun and what options to buy, talked to several owners and dealers to learn as much as i could before i dropped 325,000 plus, i talked to phil at the show, he would not return my call or give a price. purchased my 38 from harry judge. pissed me off he would not return a call or price a new cig for me. is this his way he is or maybe he picks who he wants to sell a cig too? i would very much liked to had phil as my dealer . my wife got pissed and said also not to buy from him. i`m happy with what i have, phil did not look to happy when i took delivery at the miami show. still hurts when i think that he would not even call back!
Old 01-24-2005, 09:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dhlaw
Depends on whether you are left handed or right....
I thought that when I saw it at first, but then I noticed that they were driven from the same side. It must be a miney thing. Thanks PM203
Old 01-25-2005, 06:42 AM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by pasunbum
i see all the pics. of lip-ship, tried to buy a topgun from phil last year at the lauderdale show. trying to learn about the topgun and what options to buy, talked to several owners and dealers to learn as much as i could before i dropped 325,000 plus, i talked to phil at the show, he would not return my call or give a price. purchased my 38 from harry judge. pissed me off he would not return a call or price a new cig for me. is this his way he is or maybe he picks who he wants to sell a cig too? i would very much liked to had phil as my dealer . my wife got pissed and said also not to buy from him. i`m happy with what i have, phil did not look to happy when i took delivery at the miami show. still hurts when i think that he would not even call back!
You have to understand that the boat show is a very hetic time for dealers, especially those who are in the show. Perhaps you should have waited after the show to buy or if you wanted to buy the boat at the Fort Lauderdale show, arranged to buy it before the show. Yes, it was wrong not to call you back but he speaks to a lot of people and can't make everyone happy.

Here is my story with Phil. A good one!

I called him on a Saturday afternoon and he was just leaving his office going to see his mother, he said call him on his cell which I did. He spoke to me for over an hour about different boats and such. I told him that we still had a boat to sell and were not in a position to buy but he took the time to talk to me anyways. We'll definatley be buying a "Lip-Ship Edition" next. He's OK in my book!

Oh, and I told him I was friends with that "TwinStepGun" guy before we started talking....He asked me whether he should hold that against me or not . Thanks B .

My $.02

LS JR.

Quick Reply: Cig Pics Let's See em'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.