Cig Pics Let's See em' >

Cig Pics Let's See em'

Notices

Cig Pics Let's See em'

Old 05-17-2006, 12:12 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Cig Pics Let's See em'

We're booked at the round houses...time shares by Lakeway. Got several coming from Dallas area, and will be up Friday afternoon. Are ya'll going to be on the outside of Kirk's slip? Anymore room? Otherwise, we're gonna have to find a spot at CnC's or Johnny Finns.

Kelli
Old 05-17-2006, 01:30 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by txspeedfreak
We're booked at the round houses...time shares by Lakeway. Got several coming from Dallas area, and will be up Friday afternoon. Are ya'll going to be on the outside of Kirk's slip? Anymore room? Otherwise, we're gonna have to find a spot at CnC's or Johnny Finns.

Kelli
Hey --- I just spoke w/ Steve Kingsley. He said he didn't think you guys were making it. I'm keeping my boat on the lift at Kirk's slip. From what I understand Fernando isn't coming. You might want to give him a call to see if you can tie out outside. Let me know (if you are) and I'll let the marina guys know so the security guard doesn't give you (or me) any sh!t.

Joe
Old 05-17-2006, 02:12 PM
Registered

We are definately coming! Bringing our boat, Cat Outta Hell, and three other Fountains. We would like to tie up outside of Kirk's slip if that's okay with him. Don't know Fernando?? Please let the marina boys know. Thanks again for all the help! We were told we could not launch at Lakeway. Any other suggestions?
Kelli
Old 05-17-2006, 04:40 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

We are definately coming! Bringing our boat, Cat Outta Hell, and three other Fountains. We would like to tie up outside of Kirk's slip if that's okay with him. Don't know Fernando?? Please let the marina boys know. Thanks again for all the help! We were told we could not launch at Lakeway. Any other suggestions?
Kelli
you can launch there... .just can't leave your trailer. ask Oberg if they still have a trailer lot or launch at the damn. we are most likely going down a private ramp. if it doesn't work out, we'll be launching at the damn as well (just easier to leave trailer there vs. Oberg and having to drive back-and-fourth to get the trailer etc...)

FYI - Plz. make sure you speak w/ Kirk before tying up (if you haven't already). FYI - I hear Puckett is also tying there. Fernando is his biz. partner and also has a 42' Sea Ray. It's blue/white --- you can't miss it. See you guys Friday. We'll be there Thur. afternoon.

Joe
Old 05-17-2006, 04:42 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

P.S. I just realized this is "Kelli" replying? Who are you?
Old 05-17-2006, 06:39 PM
Registered

This is the official "wingman"...or "wingwoman"...aka event coordinator, the one that gets sh*t done, and soon to be Mrs... come on, you don't think Dave got all those beautiful ladies on the boat by himself do ya? We'll call Puckett tonight and see what the game plan is...see you Friday.

Kelli
Old 05-17-2006, 08:13 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

This is the official "wingman"...or "wingwoman"...aka event coordinator, the one that gets sh*t done, and soon to be Mrs... come on, you don't think Dave got all those beautiful ladies on the boat by himself do ya? We'll call Puckett tonight and see what the game plan is...see you Friday.

Kelli
All right... That's it ---- I can't even get my significant other in the boat "it's too rough" she says! So, I'm sending the Tgun to our vacation home in the Keys and buying a Skater to keep here in Houston so she can ride in a "smooth riding" boat!!!! (and I thought the ring was going to be the expensive part! ha-ha ) Glad to see SOMEONE can get their better-half to come.

Two of my buddies that are riding with me are single --- so, I'm sure they'll greatly appreciate your "beautiful ladies" crew.

Have a safe trip...
Old 05-17-2006, 08:20 PM
Registered

Received 166 Likes on 57 Posts

Took this one last night
Attached Thumbnails Cig Pics Let's See em'-img_3636.jpg  
Old 05-17-2006, 08:46 PM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

See y'all there!!!!!

Just got the speedwear shirts. Check it!
Attached Thumbnails Cig Pics Let's See em'-godspeed.gif  
Old 05-31-2006, 04:23 PM
Registered

Received 166 Likes on 57 Posts

Fort Myers Poker Run
Attached Thumbnails Cig Pics Let's See em'-img_3474.jpg   Cig Pics Let's See em'-img_3511.jpg   Cig Pics Let's See em'-img_3517.jpg  

Quick Reply: Cig Pics Let's See em'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.