Bullet Head ReDo >

Bullet Head ReDo

Notices

Bullet Head ReDo

Old 02-28-2005, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Bullet Head ReDo

Hey Cig1988, How the hell are ya? Post some pics of your boat, I never seen it. Are you coming to Atl. any time soon. I need someone that can drink as much beer as I can. The Joker is a dead beat, can't get him out any.
Old 02-28-2005, 05:29 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your lucky you could get the tank out. On my 93 gun I had to cut the fuberglass liner in the head to get it out, not to mention the difficulty getting the hold down screws out.

Got a new tank from the OEM place and only took a couple of weeks. Was a chitty job, no doubt.
Old 03-01-2005, 12:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by twin screws
Hey Cig1988, How the hell are ya? Post some pics of your boat, I never seen it. Are you coming to Atl. any time soon. I need someone that can drink as much beer as I can. The Joker is a dead beat, can't get him out any.
Hey Robert! no plans for Atl as of yet. Why not you& the mrs meet us @ Hartwell 2nd week of April. From there we're renting the huge time log cabin @ murray week of the 11th.

Sorry to hijack the thread Craig.
Old 03-01-2005, 08:55 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 345 Likes on 116 Posts

[QUOTE=cig1988] I dealt with the holding tank people a couple of years ago and still in biz but sure you probably called by now. [QUOTE]

I just called them this morning. The company is still in business but they are called "RDS" now. The phone number has changed as well, due to an area code change.

RDS Aluminum Products
850-584-6898
$141 for the tank with a two week turn around time.
Old 03-21-2005, 07:18 AM
Charter Member #139 /Moderator/Platinum Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Craig,

when I first bought mine I replace the mecerator pump and all the hoses with some good oderless ones
I have alway wanted to replace the holding tank with one of more volume but did not think ther ewas enough room to get one in
whats you thoughts no wthat you have it so far apart

klaw
Old 03-21-2005, 08:04 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by klaw
Craig,

when I first bought mine I replace the mecerator pump and all the hoses with some good oderless ones
I have alway wanted to replace the holding tank with one of more volume but did not think ther ewas enough room to get one in
whats you thoughts no wthat you have it so far apart

klaw
I really don't think that there is more room for a bigger one. 4.8 Gallons is alot of pee!! Maybe there is enough room down where it's mounted, but getting it in there would be a problem. I had to pull the tank out of the hole where the bowl is mounted and it was a very tight fit!!!
Old 03-24-2005, 07:23 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I've got all of the components (except for the bowl...next week on that ) and will start putting the stuff in this weekend. I had to use a different water pump (Jabsco ParMax2) and Y-Valve (Jabsco) than what was in there originally. I guess that they have been discontinued/updated...

I'm also using the "stinkproof" hoses.
Attached Thumbnails Bullet Head ReDo-maceratorypipes.jpg   Bullet Head ReDo-pooptanks.jpg  
Old 03-24-2005, 07:24 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Attached Thumbnails Bullet Head ReDo-waterpumps.jpg   Bullet Head ReDo-pooptanklabels.jpg  
Old 03-24-2005, 07:42 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Only you would have a personalized $hit tank. Are you gonna send it out for graphics too????
Old 03-29-2005, 08:40 AM
Registered

Location: Where the water meets the oaks 'n Pines in the Sierra Nevada's of NorCal

Craig,

I hope all is going well with your project. I lurk on OSO waiting for my long awaited Bullet to show up. When ? arise on a CIG, I want to jump in and respond, but I don't have my CIG to contribute intellegently...so I read and lurk...lurk and read...lurk and read.... You and the other members keep me motivated and excited while I patiently wait (i do lose it once in a while) for my CIG.
With your project/s (and others) and the detail you provide for us, it is inspiring me to plan on looking into my crapper once the vessel shows up; I guess you can say that I am on 'crapper alert'.

Keep up the good work and thanks for keeping us in the loop.

From a new cig owner of 2 payments,
WDG

Quick Reply: Bullet Head ReDo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.