Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Cigarette
New Gladiator..........Almost finished!! >

New Gladiator..........Almost finished!!

Notices

New Gladiator..........Almost finished!!

Old 03-22-2005, 11:51 PM
Member since the start
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New Gladiator..........Almost finished!!

Is that a little lightning I see Mr. B? Hmm... Nice touch. Flag??
Mr. B. I had my dually at George's warehouse waiting to have it painted to match my boat but they had to move it out cuz some Georgia high roller's Cigarette was coming. Would you know anything about that? I'm going to Florida the 12th thru the 15th of next month and again the 30th thru May 7. If you are down there try and stay a day or two and we'll go for a boat ride. Seeing that yours isnt ready I guess I could get mine wet. I really dont want to go over 20 hours on it though!!
Old 03-23-2005, 06:24 AM
Registered

You are way too funny Greek. Why would you not want to go over 20 hours? Don't sell that boat yet Mike, I want to buy it one year from today. I'm dead serious.
Old 03-23-2005, 07:08 AM
Member since the start
Charter Member

Can I get that in writing? Damn, you'll have more hours on your boat in one year than I'd have on all of my boats combined. I have to be nuts. Seriously, your boat looks awesome. And no its not to plain. George always did nice work. I'll try and give you a call today so we could catch up.
Old 03-23-2005, 02:57 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mavrick10
Actually it is from the Performance Group out of Texas. They've been good to work with.

Power is 750 Sterlings.

Spent yesterday with Rob from TPG. He seems like a really cool guy. He seems really eager to please! He was telling me about your boat.... It looks great!

If you need me to make sure everything is in proper working order for a few months before you come get it I will be happy to... I will just need a gas voucher for about $5,000. I will run her for the summer and make sure it is dialed and save you the trouble of working the kinks out of her...
Old 03-23-2005, 03:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by masher44
If you need me to make sure everything is in proper working order for a few months before you come get it I will be happy to... I will just need a gas voucher for about $5,000. I will run her for the summer and make sure it is dialed and save you the trouble of working the kinks out of her...
If you're going to run her all summer you may need more than $5,000 with gas prices the way they are....haha.....i'm not griping though.....Dad's in the in oil business so things are good!
Old 03-23-2005, 03:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mavrick10
If you're going to run her all summer you may need more than $5,000 with gas prices the way they are....haha.....i'm not griping though.....Dad's in the in oil business so things are good!

I will be fair and pay the excess gas bill

Is your Dad the one responsible for the prices lately?
Old 03-23-2005, 07:40 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by twin screws
pm203, from the looks of your avitar, that's a beautiful Gladiator. Can you post some pics? 525's are a great package for the Gladiator. Mid 90's?
Twin Screws,
Boat does low 90s,would like to post some photos but having a little trouble downsizing.By the way,I think your Topguns paint is very distinctive and different.Nice colors,tastefully done,and very saleable when it comes time to sell/.George does a great job!I
Old 03-23-2005, 07:45 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

PM203's Gladiator
Attached Thumbnails New Gladiator..........Almost finished!!-pmgladiator9.jpg   New Gladiator..........Almost finished!!-pmgladiator.jpg   New Gladiator..........Almost finished!!-pmgladiator3.jpg  

Old 03-23-2005, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

2nd Pic
Attached Thumbnails New Gladiator..........Almost finished!!-pmgladiator5.jpg   New Gladiator..........Almost finished!!-pmgladiator2.jpg   New Gladiator..........Almost finished!!-pmgladiator4.jpg  

Old 03-23-2005, 08:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Thanks LS, By the way,I had the factory re do my front seats and side panels, and added some purple to give the cockpit a little more punch.I will try to post some photos of the new interior.

Quick Reply: New Gladiator..........Almost finished!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.