Registered

Received 10 Likes on 3 Posts

ttt
Old 12-12-2007, 02:55 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Dude! Sweet!
Thanks Richie. Nice to get some info from the guy who made the Cigarettes smoke, so to speak!

So I'm guessing that it's fair to say these things are somewhat hard to come by compared to finding an old mistress or 36'. How many were out there originally?

From the looks of it, the boat is similar to the Bounty Hunter that Billy Martin is running right now. Is that correct? (Edit - I finally saw better pictures of Bounty Hunter, I'm guessing it's a widebody 36' not the narrow 35' like this boat).

Thanks again!
It`s similar but not the same. The Boat Billy is currently running looks like the widebody 36` Since I have been responding to the forums it makes me think back and wonder what 35` it was that billy ran for a few races, I wonder if it`s possible it could have been the 35` Conspiracy/MightyMouse boat. If Don asked to use it from the owner I`m sure it would have been no problem, and if I remember he only ran it once or twice as Don had him run the 39` halter brown and black boat??????????????????/ Makes me wonder, I don`t really recall, but would make sense if nobody knows what happened to the 35` 7XCHAMP
Old 03-28-2008, 08:32 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts
Default New Old Pic's Of Burn Baby Burn

It took about a year to find these pictures of this Cig. These were taken about 20 years ago in the Clinton Township Mi police impound yard. My friend Terry said it was very sad to see it this way. One of the hatches were missing, and all the eng & electrical hardware, and full of snow. Shure hope that it is in restoration.
Attached Thumbnails burn baby burn-burn-baby-burn-1.jpg   burn baby burn-burn-baby-burn-b-1.jpg  
Old 03-28-2008, 08:52 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I believe that was when it was at Shadowoods off of 15 mile road. They use to be one of the impound yards that clinton police used. That's when I seen the boat my bro kept his late model racecar there.
Old 03-29-2008, 08:55 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Frank the old owner of that Ciggie was at my shop last thursday for his monthly BS session.

Spark
Old 03-29-2008, 05:05 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Sparky you don't have time to be on here. Don't you have a Miami Vice Scarab to fix???
Old 03-29-2008, 08:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by allfiredup
Sparky you don't have time to be on here. Don't you have a Miami Vice Scarab to fix???
Is this brother Ben ? That thing is comming along nicely. I need to finish her and Robbies Magnum up so I can get to my family in SC, My wife has been all over me about getting my shop up and running in SC just outside of columbia.

Spark
Old 03-30-2008, 10:10 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Cool that's bout 1.5 hours away from me. Tim asked if his Vice boat was going to have as many birthdays as Robbies Magnum??
Old 03-30-2008, 10:29 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 54 Likes on 31 Posts

I believe that was when it was at Shadowoods off of 15 mile road. They use to be one of the impound yards that clinton police used. That's when I seen the boat my bro kept his late model racecar there.
Ben I forgot that Shadowoods had a impound yard, were these pic's taken longer than 20 years ago ? I know the Cig was missing in the early 80's.
Old 03-30-2008, 10:38 AM
Registered

Cool that's bout 1.5 hours away from me. Tim asked if his Vice boat was going to have as many birthdays as Robbies Magnum??
If everything go's as schedule Rob's boat will be going into paint towards the end of the week, your brothers engine compartment is all done except for gelcoat I have to tint up a turqouise color. I am pulling it off the trailer and starting on the bottom soon !
This winter has been just a big money juggle!!
Attached Thumbnails burn baby burn-shop-repairs-134.jpg   burn baby burn-shop-repairs-172.jpg  

Quick Reply: burn baby burn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.