Notices

Conquest cats

Old 09-11-2008, 10:30 AM
Racer
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 22 Posts

um.....no i'll stick with the two boats I've got......thanks for thinking of me......
Old 09-15-2008, 09:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well guys its been quite a while since i've been On OSO. Wow I've been missing out on some really good Reading material. And eye candy for the boat lover.
T2X hope everyone is doing well. Please send my regards to George during your next visit. The old man is still Doing well and is as aunry as ever. He is still kicking around good wood-Shavings that is.
I missed gettting a good look at at a wing while I was in Kankakee at the Nationals. I've seen a few pics of yours Looks like fun.There were several nice vintage opc rides on display there. Old wood Gotta love it...

And by the way Bravo on the following wisdom. I may be part of a much younger generation but have thought those very words myself many a day. Describes the boat biz as a whole pretty much right now.

"who would buy it?....for what purpose?......and using what powerplants in today's fuel silly situation? With insurance and liability issues, rising fuel costs, declining credit markets, and a spoiled "instant gratification" generation of customers who made too much, too fast and insist on surrounding themselves with sycophants and hangers on, what's the point? Where are the real boat racers?"

Ragards
Ken Adams Jr
www.questracing.com
Old 09-16-2008, 07:17 AM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Qst4IT
Well guys its been quite a while since i've been On OSO. Wow I've been missing out on some really good Reading material. And eye candy for the boat lover.
T2X hope everyone is doing well. Please send my regards to George during your next visit. The old man is still Doing well and is as aunry as ever. He is still kicking around good wood-Shavings that is.
I missed gettting a good look at at a wing while I was in Kankakee at the Nationals. I've seen a few pics of yours Looks like fun.There were several nice vintage opc rides on display there. Old wood Gotta love it...

And by the way Bravo on the following wisdom. I may be part of a much younger generation but have thought those very words myself many a day. Describes the boat biz as a whole pretty much right now.

"who would buy it?....for what purpose?......and using what powerplants in today's fuel silly situation? With insurance and liability issues, rising fuel costs, declining credit markets, and a spoiled "instant gratification" generation of customers who made too much, too fast and insist on surrounding themselves with sycophants and hangers on, what's the point? Where are the real boat racers?"

Ragards
Ken Adams Jr
www.questracing.com
Thanks Ken....Tell your Dad hi and he's still "The Man".

This thread is a tribute to his talents........

T2x
Old 09-16-2008, 07:31 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You guys were the only ones to figure out how to build a wooden cat that would stay together in rough water, and still be fast. It is a shame that you came into the game so late. Had you started at day one, your name would be up in lights. I've always been a big fan of Adams, Linder and that other guy...........
Old 09-16-2008, 09:31 AM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by BROWNIE
You guys were the only ones to figure out how to build a wooden cat that would stay together in rough water, and still be fast. It is a shame that you came into the game so late. Had you started at day one, your name would be up in lights. I've always been a big fan of Adams, Linder and that other guy...........
The proper term for the "other guy" is the "heartless schmuck".

Linder and Adams had great talent......

But only I could break anything.....

P.S. Thanks for the complement...at least the Conquests didn't look like dumpsters.

T2x

Last edited by T2x; 09-16-2008 at 09:33 AM.
Old 09-16-2008, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Well, there's that...............
Old 09-16-2008, 07:13 PM
Registered

Talking

Ahh Cant ya feel the Love. Brownie your right it would have been interesting to see what great things would have been created down the line. Masive amount of talent even from the Smhuck!!! LOL!! Like most really good things it takes a team effort.

Darn old timers & has beens....
Old 12-06-2008, 09:01 PM
jef
Registered

Default any pictures from ,,captain america,,?

any body have some pictures or more information about captain america?

thanks!
Old 12-11-2008, 01:34 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by jef
any body have some pictures or more information about captain america?

thanks!
I'd be glad to but the webmaster/geniuses on OSO have pulled my ability to post pictures apparently....

Ask the same question on seriousoffshore.com

T2x
Old 02-27-2009, 11:43 AM
Registered

The 35' Jesse weighed in at 9350 lbs race ready, after the canopies were installed as well as driver cooling and such. I remember weighing her just outside of Lake X in Fl.
Roger

Quick Reply: Conquest cats

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.