Notices

1969 sleekcraft

Old 06-15-2007, 11:43 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default 1969 sleekcraft

Anybody know anything about these old boats. I just picked up a 21' 1969 sleekcraft with a 225 outboard. I just cant seem to find any info due to the multiple sales of sleekcraft over the years. nobody at the factory seems to know anything.
thanks
Old 04-22-2009, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking to trade or bigger project...

Originally Posted by twin242ls
Anybody know anything about these old boats. I just picked up a 21' 1969 sleekcraft with a 225 outboard. I just cant seem to find any info due to the multiple sales of sleekcraft over the years. nobody at the factory seems to know anything.
thanks
I also own a 1973 sleekcraft 24' its a nice boat,,,needs a little TLC but is in very nice shape...I am looking to sell mine so I may go to a bigger project..Maybe a catermaran style...I have been collecting for this one for 2 years and have gotten a high rise,supercharger and a set of new rims with tirers for the trailer...Last year when I put it into storage I pulled the hose hard and snapped the hose connection off the pump---bummer...So I need to replace that next week...Looking forward to going for my warm up lap in my small lake...Can't really run it on my lake but I throw it in to work on the trailer and test out my modifications...So I am looking to sell and intereested in buying 25'to ??? what ever....I have three jet skis a Sea-Ray classic and my Sleek craft...I would give someone a sweet deal for all or trade on a bigger unit...let me know